PDA

View Full Version : Online?

BiOhAzZaRd88
09-23-2005, 05:37 PM
How do i play the game online. do i do it through ubi.com or through the game menu. If i go through the game menu i have no idea what server port number, hope u know what i meen. But if i go through ubi.com it doesn't show on the games menu. I will appreciate any help u guys can give.

BiOhAzZaRd88
09-23-2005, 05:37 PM
How do i play the game online. do i do it through ubi.com or through the game menu. If i go through the game menu i have no idea what server port number, hope u know what i meen. But if i go through ubi.com it doesn't show on the games menu. I will appreciate any help u guys can give.

BiOhAzZaRd88
09-23-2005, 07:11 PM
Yall im so sry for the stupid question i found out how to play online. ty if u were gonna look past my stupidity and help me.

Ritter_Cuda
09-23-2005, 07:31 PM
hope you found Hyperlobbie
Cuda

_54th_Target
09-23-2005, 07:49 PM
erm.. That's Hyperlobby.

http://hyperfighter.sk

Download and install the client. There is also a manual online that you can read for more directions.
Good Luck!
_54th_Target

tigertalon
09-23-2005, 07:57 PM
BiOhAzZaRd88,

You can play online many different ways.

Like you said, you can join through UBI client, which came with a sim.

You can also join through the game, where you have to enter IP adress, but you have to know one.

However, most people fly in Hyperlobby (they use Hyperlobby client, not UBI). Here you will find all kinds of servers, so, go DL Hyperlobby client, install it and join us!

Ah, and BTW, don't be sorry for asking questions. Each of us ran this sim for the first time some day.