PDA

View Full Version : il Principe achievement glitch

otaku1412
08-15-2011, 05:36 PM
so i have recently purchased the dlc for AC Brotherhood, the Da Vinci Disappearance. beforehand, i had tried to get as much done for the il Principe achievement and had my percentage at around 90.1% complete in the main game. This included all shop quests done, all guild challenges done, all landmarks, shops and all items bought and all missions at 100 percent full sync.

after i bought the Da Vinci Disappearance, i completed each mission at 100% and fulfilled every task available. the only problem is that my percentage is still at 90.1% and there is nothing for me left to do other than send my assassins on missions.

video describing my problem here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wZHyMpn5qM

what seems to be the problem for me here? is this a glitch on my xbox's part? if so, what is the potential remedy? would i have to redownload it or would i have to start the whole game over?

otaku1412
08-15-2011, 05:36 PM
so i have recently purchased the dlc for AC Brotherhood, the Da Vinci Disappearance. beforehand, i had tried to get as much done for the il Principe achievement and had my percentage at around 90.1% complete in the main game. This included all shop quests done, all guild challenges done, all landmarks, shops and all items bought and all missions at 100 percent full sync.

after i bought the Da Vinci Disappearance, i completed each mission at 100% and fulfilled every task available. the only problem is that my percentage is still at 90.1% and there is nothing for me left to do other than send my assassins on missions.

video describing my problem here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wZHyMpn5qM

what seems to be the problem for me here? is this a glitch on my xbox's part? if so, what is the potential remedy? would i have to redownload it or would i have to start the whole game over?

LightRey
08-15-2011, 05:38 PM
I believe someone else on the forums had the same problem a while ago. There should be a thread about it. I don't think anyone found a solution though.

HIBEE12
08-15-2011, 06:04 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/7561022049 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7561022049)

^^ thats the other forum, hope you solve your problem, glitched trophies are always a pain

otaku1412
08-15-2011, 06:28 PM
there doesn't seem to be a solution available at this moment.

i would like there to be one so i don't have to play everything all over again. i have had a glitch with sc conviction and it is a huge pain as it was described in my video

HIBEE12
08-15-2011, 06:32 PM
try replaying some memories, if not then im sorry nothing else i can do,

LightRey
08-15-2011, 07:00 PM
You could always replay the game ;D

Jexx21
08-15-2011, 07:06 PM
God, that must be a pain.

All I have left to do to finish is not get the Tank damaged. I hate that mission. Well.. no. I like the mission, I just hate that I can't get the tank damaged. I mean, Ezio even says something that alludes that the tank got damaged.

LightRey
08-15-2011, 07:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
God, that must be a pain.

All I have left to do to finish is not get the Tank damaged. I hate that mission. Well.. no. I like the mission, I just hate that I can't get the tank damaged. I mean, Ezio even says something that alludes that the tank got damaged. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
try to travel in circles around the enemy tank and at the end make sure to destroy each tank before the next one comes to attack you. That's how I did it. I actually failed to get 100% only once if I'm not mistaken.

Jexx21
08-15-2011, 07:33 PM
Thanks, I'll try that when I go on later.

Kings_of-Kings7
08-16-2011, 12:59 PM
Have you tried buying the Colosseum and other locations like it.

HIBEE12
08-16-2011, 01:29 PM
buildings dont count, TRY THE CRISTINA MISSIONS that may be what he's missing

otaku1412
08-16-2011, 09:47 PM
figured out what i was missing. all of the thief missions weren't completed. that might be what is going on with the other person.

i have finished them off and have the il principe achievement

Krayus Korianis
08-17-2011, 12:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by otaku1412:
figured out what i was missing. all of the thief missions weren't completed. that might be what is going on with the other person.

i have finished them off and have the il principe achievement </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Congratulations. I shoulda picked up on that right away, but I was browsing the forums as well as watching the video.

Thiefs come before Courtesans if I remember right on the DNA menu.

colan33
12-30-2017, 02:37 PM
In the Tank mission you can back out to the desync area.
The other 2 tanks wont hit you when you are there.
Just pop back in to the arena when you have blasted the first tank and then back out again ;)

It worked for me.

I have another freaky issue.
I`m missing some missions in the assasination DNA.
It says i need to find the mission in the world.
I don`t have anything left to do so, glitched again.
I had an issue like that with the PS3 version aswell :(