PDA

View Full Version : Mistake in Desmond's Journey Part 4 Possible minor Spoilers

Moultonborough
11-25-2011, 03:05 PM
I was just playing through his puzzles again and noticed something. IN AC1 Desmond tells Lucy that he never used his real name from when he escaped until he got captured. But in Part 4, a voice says "Hey Desmond" and it is mentioned a few times later I think. Anyway did anyone else notice this?

Moultonborough
11-25-2011, 03:05 PM
I was just playing through his puzzles again and noticed something. IN AC1 Desmond tells Lucy that he never used his real name from when he escaped until he got captured. But in Part 4, a voice says "Hey Desmond" and it is mentioned a few times later I think. Anyway did anyone else notice this?

Assassin_M
11-25-2011, 03:15 PM
Maybe he just changed his surname ?

S-EVANS
11-25-2011, 03:24 PM
I dont know about the name thing i only played desmond part 1 & 2 but i do have a question sort of related...

Is there one of those multiplayer emblems in every desmond squence because i didnt find on in the part 2

LightRey
11-25-2011, 03:31 PM
I think he meant officially, like for memberships, identification, etc.

blazefp
11-25-2011, 03:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S-EVANS:
I dont know about the name thing i only played desmond part 1 & 2 but i do have a question sort of related...

Is there one of those multiplayer emblems in every desmond squence because i didnt find on in the part 2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's actually more than 1 in each part.

S-EVANS
11-26-2011, 03:32 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif oh theres more than one in each section, yes i knew that i was just testing if anyone else knew...

Ayush_S92
11-26-2011, 04:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
I think he meant officially, like for memberships, identification, etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This.

raven11d
11-26-2011, 05:14 AM
also may be an overviewx from Ubisoft. it must be hard to take in consideration every little detail that has been said or shown in previous games

bc when you use a different name for official papers it would be idiotic to keep your real name in life bc there's bound to be someone who will notice

RzaRecta357
11-26-2011, 01:46 PM
I'm pretty sure they meant for I.Ds and stuff.

Even if they didn't, the idea of the character being an idiot and not trusting his parents and actually joking about it fills him out more.

I really liked that. He totally told people they were in a cult and stuff. Was awesome.