PDA

View Full Version : question with regaurds to ofline camp.

kjuice
02-27-2005, 02:42 PM
will the game update the planes as time progreses? or am i stuck with my original plane choice.

FoolTrottel
02-27-2005, 03:48 PM
Yup, if you're doing a good job, some campaigns will have you fly a 'better', newer plane.
In due time that is... keep it up!

All depending on campaign length, period of time in history, theatre... etc.

Be patient, and maybe be surprised!

kjuice
02-27-2005, 03:55 PM
thanks for the reply

AlGroover
02-28-2005, 02:33 AM
When you sign up for a campaign, if you click on the aircraft name, you will get a menu for all aircraft available in that segment. This isn't immediately obvious. Going down the page, nominate the aircraft you want to fly, return to the top and hit generate. I just finished the Romanian campaign in IAR80 and 81 and Bf109.

SithSpeeder
02-28-2005, 11:33 AM
It depends on the campaign.

I am about 35% through an F4F Marines campaign (=land based)(Guadalcanal--most recent mission being Dec. 25, 1942).

After successfully driving the enemy off the island, the campaign jumped forward to 1945 and F4U-1C's taking off from carriers at Iwo Jima! My take-off and even the sortie were a complete success (cleared the skies), with all 5 of my squad getting home and landing. But after 8 or 9 missed landing attempts (I was the ONLY one still not rtb'd), I bent the prop, couldn't do a go-around, and died bouncing off the carrier into the ocean (to get run over by the carrier...oh, the humanity).

Gotta practice my trapping in a 'Sair.

* _54th_Speeder *