PDA

View Full Version : OFF-TOPIC: Mercenaries 2

zoozilla
02-28-2007, 05:55 PM
Ah, yet another highly anticipated game coming out in 2007 (hopefully)! Although the many improvements seem to be good and all, the real reason I'm hyped about this is that it's being released for the PC! I've always wanted to play Mercenaries...now I can. What is everyone's thoughts on Mercs 2?

zoozilla
02-28-2007, 05:55 PM
Ah, yet another highly anticipated game coming out in 2007 (hopefully)! Although the many improvements seem to be good and all, the real reason I'm hyped about this is that it's being released for the PC! I've always wanted to play Mercenaries...now I can. What is everyone's thoughts on Mercs 2?

CasinatorCxC
02-28-2007, 07:12 PM
I enjoyed the first one a lot so I will definitely get this one! I am a console player though, so I will probably get it on PS3 or XBOX 360.

jimmy_005
02-28-2007, 07:19 PM
It looks really good. I thought the first one was fun so I'll probably get it.

ifiwerearichman
02-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Never tried the first, though I wanted to. Mercs 2 is looking to be quite promising since there are plenty of gameplay footages to analyze (Ubi marketing members take note http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif). They emphasize how big the map is which is a big plus for me, cause I like open ended games very much. I hope that the effects in the game bring out the most out of the next gen specs like the first one did with the current gen consoles cause large fiery explosions gets me all tingly inside hehe...