PDA

View Full Version : Where is My Harlequin Multiplayer Character?

xCr0wnedNorris
11-22-2010, 08:24 PM
I pre-ordered my copy of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood at GameStop, but there was no information as to how to unlock the Harlequin multiplayer character. Is there anything I overlooked?

xCr0wnedNorris
11-22-2010, 08:24 PM
I pre-ordered my copy of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood at GameStop, but there was no information as to how to unlock the Harlequin multiplayer character. Is there anything I overlooked?

Nick1021
11-22-2010, 08:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
I pre-ordered my copy of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood at GameStop, but there was no information as to how to unlock the Harlequin multiplayer character. Is there anything I overlooked? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Your e-mail or maybe your receipt.

xCr0wnedNorris
11-22-2010, 08:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
I pre-ordered my copy of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood at GameStop, but there was no information as to how to unlock the Harlequin multiplayer character. Is there anything I overlooked? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Your e-mail or maybe your receipt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never received an e-mail and there's nothing on the receipt.

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Go back to the GameStop and ask for it.