PDA

View Full Version : Flyable aircraft

Leon1972
12-04-2004, 02:00 PM
In the readme file of Pacific fighters is mentioned that the space in the 2cd's was not sufficient for all flyable aircraft and there is going to be a free ad-on for download with the rest in the game's site.

I haven't been able to find this ad-on, so any help will be appreciated.

It is also mentioned that the G4M1 'Betty" is flyable, still i cannot find it in the list of flyable planes in the game.

I have installed the Pacific-fighters as an ad-on on the IL2: Forgotten Battles AEP.

Thank you in Advance.

Leon1972
12-04-2004, 02:00 PM
In the readme file of Pacific fighters is mentioned that the space in the 2cd's was not sufficient for all flyable aircraft and there is going to be a free ad-on for download with the rest in the game's site.

I haven't been able to find this ad-on, so any help will be appreciated.

It is also mentioned that the G4M1 'Betty" is flyable, still i cannot find it in the list of flyable planes in the game.

I have installed the Pacific-fighters as an ad-on on the IL2: Forgotten Battles AEP.

Thank you in Advance.

actionhank1786
12-04-2004, 02:22 PM
they should be arriving soon (the joke around the boards is the ever popular answer of 2 weeks from today.)
And as for the Betty, it's coming in the add on patch.

WTE_Gog
12-04-2004, 03:43 PM
Yeah it's coming alright.....so is Xmas.....and so is Halley's comet! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif