PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody else having an issue with lights shining through characters?

if1284
04-11-2011, 08:45 PM
I've been going through the forums and I haven't seen this problem anywhere. The light from windows, objective goals, highlighted enemies, and the like are shining through the character models and the enviroments. Would love to know if there's a fix for this BS.

if1284
04-11-2011, 08:45 PM
I've been going through the forums and I haven't seen this problem anywhere. The light from windows, objective goals, highlighted enemies, and the like are shining through the character models and the enviroments. Would love to know if there's a fix for this BS.

KingDaniel0
04-12-2011, 05:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by if1284:
I've been going through the forums and I haven't seen this problem anywhere. The light from windows, objective goals, highlighted enemies, and the like are shining through the character models and the enviroments. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Which Video card do you have ?

For ATI: Have you forced Antialiasing (AA) under ATI's Control panel/CCC ? Try to set it to the 'Use application settings' option. What about the in-game AA/Multisampling setting ?

Also make sure all the settings under the 3D section (i.e. AA, AF etc.), are first set to the 'Use application settings' option.

For Nvidia: Try to force Antialiasing mode and setting (AA) to the Application-controlled option, through Nvidia's Control Panel. Don't use the 'Override any application setting' value.

Though this won't be necessary, but also disable the option *Antialiasing - Gamma Correction*, under Nvidia's Control PANEL. Force this setting to OFF, and then play the game.

Don't conflict any in-game settings with the Video Card's Control panel. You can also disable 'Multisampling' at the in-game Graphic/Video options....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------