PDA

View Full Version : Still no way to remove armor -_-

Dreamic
11-15-2011, 02:05 PM
It's a joke... You start the game with no armor, you should be able to keep it that way. But they force you to buy spaulders, which cannot be removed... fml

Dreamic
11-15-2011, 02:05 PM
It's a joke... You start the game with no armor, you should be able to keep it that way. But they force you to buy spaulders, which cannot be removed... fml

Jexx21
11-15-2011, 02:35 PM
so?

Abeonis
11-18-2011, 08:40 AM
Replaying the first playable memory, where you have to climb Masyaf's outer wall, removes all the armour (at least, if you play with the Ishak Pasha armour on). So stop fricking moaning.

kriegerdesgottes
11-18-2011, 04:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
Replaying the first playable memory, where you have to climb Masyaf's outer wall, removes all the armour (at least, if you play with the Ishak Pasha armour on). So stop fricking moaning. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? So we can glitch the game that way like we did in Brotherhood to remove the armor? Because at the moment I don't want to buy the crest plates because I know I won't be able to take them off. I just don't get it, let us take off the stupid armor already.

twenty_glyphs
11-18-2011, 05:07 PM
I hope the next game gets rid of armor entirely and replaces it with an interesting new system. I didn't mind the armor of the last two games the way some people have, but the armor in this one (other than the special one) just seemed way too bulky and distracting to me. I feel like it's time to move on from it.

The_Sphinx
11-18-2011, 05:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
so? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"so", it's annoying. And it has been a big request since ACII and there have been about a million threads about this subject.

They should've implemented it, simple as that.

Abeonis
11-18-2011, 09:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adnocana:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
so? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"so", it's annoying. And it has been a big request since ACII and there have been about a million threads about this subject.

They should've implemented it, simple as that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And they've all been ignored. What does that tell you about the chances of it happening if you create yet another thread complaining about it...

pepearsy1989
11-19-2011, 04:35 AM
Here is how you remove all armor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0go8YeDuV4

No shoulder pads either this time http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BK-110
11-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Great, thanks for that! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I sure hope they don't change it...

kriegerdesgottes
11-19-2011, 10:28 PM
lol Awesome, Zwooosh has done it again. I'm so glad we can glitch this one too. Now I can buy the armor chest plates.