PDA

View Full Version : What you want for beating 100% is........

zeldapsychology
10-16-2007, 11:46 AM
I think Jade said you'd get something for killing all the Templars(60). We also know of sidequests helping people,flags,viewpoints lets say you do ALL OF THIS and get 100% what would you want as your secret? I think a secret level like in Lego Star Wars where you played Episodes 1-3 100% or something of the sort unlocked the beggining of A New Hope level. :-) I can't really think of anything weapon wise. I KNOW one thing I DO NOT WANT IS A CLIFFHANGAR ENDING!!!! (Yes it's a Trilogy but leave us guessing as to what it'll be happy not Angry that it ended so quickly!!!)

zeldapsychology
10-16-2007, 11:46 AM
I think Jade said you'd get something for killing all the Templars(60). We also know of sidequests helping people,flags,viewpoints lets say you do ALL OF THIS and get 100% what would you want as your secret? I think a secret level like in Lego Star Wars where you played Episodes 1-3 100% or something of the sort unlocked the beggining of A New Hope level. :-) I can't really think of anything weapon wise. I KNOW one thing I DO NOT WANT IS A CLIFFHANGAR ENDING!!!! (Yes it's a Trilogy but leave us guessing as to what it'll be happy not Angry that it ended so quickly!!!)

Dawnfang
10-16-2007, 11:48 AM
Indeed, cliffhangers sucks! Take the ending of Halo 2... what was up with that?! Please don't let AC end the same way...

Magnus_LTD
10-16-2007, 11:50 AM
duuuh...What's a cliffhanger? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

membernametaken
10-16-2007, 11:56 AM
It's the first in the series and if it doesn't do well, ending it with a cliffhanger ending would be a bad idea.

Halo 2 was ended like that because they knew that it would do well, no matter how they ended it. People would buy Halo 3 even if Master Chief unveiled himself to actually be two midgets stacked upon each other, saving the world, together.

With this, if they end it on a cliffhanger, it may just irk people to the point on not wanting to play a sequel because they feel betrayed.

I'm sure it will be fine.

zeldapsychology
10-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Yes God of War 2 awesome anticipation for #3 Halo 2 lets go kill aliens and cut that's a wrap!! :-( I hope Ubi wraps it up nicely although we know 2 more are coming.)

zeldapsychology
10-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Good point on Halo 2. Halo 3 sold regardless and I agree they wouldn't risk a cliffhangar for a new IP. :-) Maybe after establishing itself. :-)

Dawnfang
10-16-2007, 12:01 PM
Well, whatever the ending will be, we can finally forget all about Halo 1, 2 and 3. Assassins Creed will be the new Halo, with Altair being the Master Chief... the templars being...er... the grunts? ... er...

forget that, forget about Halo, just play Assasins Creed!

altair4o
10-16-2007, 12:02 PM
Can someone explain what is a cliffhanger?

chickmgnt222
10-16-2007, 12:12 PM
I say we should get cake. But not just any cake... chocolate cake.

GuStick93
10-16-2007, 12:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by altair4o:
Can someone explain what is a cliffhanger? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>its when at the end of a movie/game u let the ppl wondering whats gna happen
example,halo 2

Kaxen6
10-16-2007, 12:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by altair4o:
Can someone explain what is a cliffhanger? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A cliffhanger is a story device where the ending doesn't really get resolved or suddenly stops at something dramatic... being left hanging on a cliff...

Like this one book I read, the author ended with the main character having a gun put to his head by the villain! (I instantly sent a disgruntled e-mail and then she told me the next book would take longer than usual... I wasn't very happy) That would be a cliffhanger...

I dunno what we should get for 100% finishing... xD I doubt I will achieve that anyway

Robbinho1992
10-16-2007, 12:56 PM
Can someone explain what is a cliffhanger? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Suspense at the end of something, making you want more but not giving you what happens afterwards.

From wikipeadia: A cliffhanger or cliffhanger ending is a plot device in which a movie, novel, or other work of fiction contains an abrupt ending, often leaving the main characters in a precarious or difficult situation, or with a sudden shock revelation. This type of ending is used to ensure that, if a next installment is made, audiences will return to find out how the cliffhanger is resolved. The phrase comes from the classical end-of-episode situation in silent film days, with the protagonist left hanging from the edge of a cliff. Some serials end with the caveat "To be continued", or "The End?" (the series finales for Duckman and Clone High parodied this caveat). In television series, the following episode usually begins with a recap (AKA a "previously").

spazzoo1025
10-16-2007, 01:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by membernametaken

Halo 2 was ended like that because they knew that it would do well, no matter how they ended it. People would buy Halo 3 even if Master Chief unveiled himself to actually be two midgets stacked upon each other, saving the world, together.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i was sure that that'd be what would happen?
lol but umm how bout a super mega ultra noob-pwning uber sword? one swipe and it beats the game for you?

lol jp again

umm id even just b fine of a preview of the next game

Karl_93
10-16-2007, 01:13 PM
I've got good idea. u can kill civilians without losing health... that would be fun. or u onlock cheats like god mode, different costumes, ect...

altair4o
10-16-2007, 01:42 PM
Now when I know what is a cliffhanger I don't think it would end with a cliffhanger because in one interview Jade sayd there will be more games if this one has success http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gifThat means they're not sure but I'm 100% sure the first one will be a success http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mefninja
10-16-2007, 02:31 PM
God of war2 ending was was best cliffhanger ever

rogue_tom
10-16-2007, 02:51 PM
If there is as much content as oblivion they should give away the 2nd assassins creed for free. But i doubt ac will have that much content.

Thebrownfish
10-16-2007, 02:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mefninja:
God of war2 ending was was best cliffhanger ever </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OFF TOPIC (For gaming at least): Best cliffhanger ending of all time....Star Wars Empire Strikes Back!

Rogue4152
10-16-2007, 03:46 PM
i want a black robe instead of white, and maybe the ability to make the game night time only!!!!

deskpe
10-16-2007, 04:34 PM
new costumes, price of persia would be funky http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Ghost_6262
10-16-2007, 05:24 PM
cheat codes would be great like umm...Rouge said a black robe maybe. but i would settle for atasty little clip of the next game or even some insight on the conspiracy, and how it leads to modern day and the future

Toyotama
10-16-2007, 06:42 PM
I can think of two things:

Being able to use a bow and arrows to snipe guards.

Being recruited into the Saracen or Crusader (pick one) army and working for one and fighting the other's troops...

Zeusdude2020
10-16-2007, 06:52 PM
umm people? Really?

The guy said in an interview that you will get the same ending no matter how you play it.

Then he went on to say that if you do all the sidequests or complete oe seris of them then you get an upgrade, maybe some ultimate sword, or something.

Who knows?

Toyotama
10-16-2007, 07:09 PM
Well... this thread is about what you'd want if you completed the game 100%... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif

sweetlou280
10-16-2007, 08:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by membernametaken:
It's the first in the series and if it doesn't do well, ending it with a cliffhanger ending would be a bad idea.

With this, if they end it on a cliffhanger, it may just irk people to the point on not wanting to play a sequel because they feel betrayed.

I'm sure it will be fine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With all due respect and i am not attacking you...but that is stupid. I would never give up a game just because they didn't wrap up the ending, I wouldn't feel betrayed, it would make MORE people buy the second game so they can see how it ends. Its impossible to not have a cliff hanger ending with a trilogy while keeping the players excited. I mean, why would you buy a game that has already ended once???

Raionator
10-16-2007, 08:44 PM
AC should end like GTA and Mafia, being able to play freely and do whatever you want. It would give this game an endless replay value. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

yehonatan.roth
10-17-2007, 04:38 AM
100% issue(main topic):

i would like to be able to kill civilians freeley without loosing health, and makeing surten gameplay effects go away sutch as surten constrictions, some cheats for crazy stuff(imagine the possebilatties...), extra side quests such, such as: steal a loaf of bread and get away with it to give some old homeless guy with out killing a soul E.T.C.

cliff hanger issue:

when i finish a game i like to feel a bit sad when i finish it (before they let me play freeley in the game space after the story is over)
so what they should do is make altair crouch on a leadge of a church looking down with wind going up words... they slowley and softley Zoom out seeing the city he is in for the last time fading into a blank white screen (or something of sorts)
this will make you feel sad at the end and a possible sequle (and you won't feel like youv'e been betraid, you will feel complete and if they make a sequle nostalgia will flow throw you and no pain of waiting will be felt straight away after finishing this game)

what you guys think?

joplinO_o
11-18-2007, 03:01 PM
has anyone seen the advert/beggining game movie and he is doing the mission in jersalem where you have to kill the guy at the public killing? possibly access the the crossbow that Altair has in that scene....

Rogue4152
11-18-2007, 03:04 PM
why must you necro-post...

Crayfishy123
11-18-2007, 03:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Karl_93:
I've got good idea. u can kill civilians without losing health... that would be fun. or u onlock cheats like god mode, different costumes, ect... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SPOILER ALERT WOO WOO!!

after you complete the storyline you can infact kill civillians without losing health (sync)

IVlatty
11-18-2007, 03:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Magnus_LTD:
duuuh...What's a cliffhanger? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Something you hang clothes on.

OR

Something you hang cliffs on.