PDA

View Full Version : Make ur own costume (Suggestion)

Andre_0112
01-10-2011, 09:08 AM
Soo... I would like to make my own costume for the game. Color, edit and ext. It would be more original and funnier. Also a future where u could upload it to uplay so other ppl can dlw, rate and comment about it... I don't know if everyone likes it but i like these idea. If u like it comment.

Andre_0112
01-10-2011, 09:08 AM
Soo... I would like to make my own costume for the game. Color, edit and ext. It would be more original and funnier. Also a future where u could upload it to uplay so other ppl can dlw, rate and comment about it... I don't know if everyone likes it but i like these idea. If u like it comment.

Smbradley91
01-10-2011, 09:19 AM
I don't think it would work well because it would be so hard remembering what your target looks like that you're going after.

Or if you had a rather extravagant outfit you'd be disadvantaged because you would stick out like a sore thumb in a crowd of people.

Andre_0112
01-10-2011, 09:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smbradley91:
I don't think it would work well because it would be so hard remembering what your target looks like that you're going after.

Or if you had a rather extravagant outfit you'd be disadvantaged because you would stick out like a sore thumb in a crowd of people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I ment for single player not mp.

Lonnie_Jackson
01-10-2011, 03:22 PM
I like this idea! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

LaCava1
01-10-2011, 04:53 PM
I support the idea of being able to make skins for Ezio. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

rileypoole1234
01-10-2011, 05:35 PM
sounds cool. I could think of thousands of ideas of what Ezio could look like.

Ass4ssin8me
01-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Why does everyone say Ezio? There is no, way this would happen until the next, game if at all.

It could be a good idea but personally, I would rather a set of costumes than, a fully customizeable one in the AC franchise. I don't know why, but it's just my personal opinion.