PDA

View Full Version : Upshot is SH3 is a great game - needs tweeks

reumatiib
04-06-2005, 10:31 PM
I want to make sure no one gets me wrong. I am glued to this game. I tried to leave her and couldn't. And the Romanians did a good job. Its a beautiful game and its flaws are merely typical of the gaming word. I play lots of games that aren't perfect.

But I think my first theory is indeed true about SH3. It looks so real that one just naturally expects more out of it - perfection! Like a beautiful lady, you see her and just hope and desire for her to be the PERFECT woman.

SH3 is worth its cost. Yet I look forward to the tweeks.

reumatiib
04-06-2005, 10:31 PM
I want to make sure no one gets me wrong. I am glued to this game. I tried to leave her and couldn't. And the Romanians did a good job. Its a beautiful game and its flaws are merely typical of the gaming word. I play lots of games that aren't perfect.

But I think my first theory is indeed true about SH3. It looks so real that one just naturally expects more out of it - perfection! Like a beautiful lady, you see her and just hope and desire for her to be the PERFECT woman.

SH3 is worth its cost. Yet I look forward to the tweeks.

macker33
04-06-2005, 11:11 PM
There are so many config files that are able to be changed with notepad it unbelievable,As soon as people figure things will probably really hit the wall.

I thinks its pretty well pitched at the moment.

Stary_Wuj
04-07-2005, 06:33 AM
TRUTH !!!

It's a GREAT GAME, and I love it,
still some major bugs, and I hope hope will
be patched before SH4 :-)

Sometimes looks that SH3 is beta version of SH4.

Best Regards

Stary Wuj