PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing Collector's Edition

PlainLangley
11-16-2007, 12:31 PM
I just got my Collector's Edition and I'm seriously disappointed with it's contents.

Was told months ago that the following would be provided.
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>Collectible 3-inch Alta´r figure
<LI>Penny Arcade comics
<LI>Mini strategy guide
<LI>Bonus disc
[/list]

What is actually included? The Figure and the Game. That's it. Where are the rest of the goodies?

PlainLangley
11-16-2007, 12:31 PM
I just got my Collector's Edition and I'm seriously disappointed with it's contents.

Was told months ago that the following would be provided.
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>Collectible 3-inch Alta´r figure
<LI>Penny Arcade comics
<LI>Mini strategy guide
<LI>Bonus disc
[/list]

What is actually included? The Figure and the Game. That's it. Where are the rest of the goodies?

Ghotten
11-16-2007, 12:37 PM
return it. or put in a complaint, and you should get compensation, or another, free version.

deskpe
11-16-2007, 01:54 PM
there are 2 diferent editions, one is game + 12inch figure
and one with small figure + Penny Arcade comics Mini strategy guide Bonus disc

i think its only the us who got dvd and stuff in it

Malmer_DK
11-16-2007, 02:01 PM
I'm curious as to what's on the bonus disc, since there was none with with my European Collector's Edition (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8271058806)?

DeathRieper
11-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Said in another topic (and even before release). Ubisofts own site offered some that free with preorder on game... (art book instead of guide, art book is way cooler anyway &gt;&lthttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Like i always say(to people that know me). Check up the info better &gt;&lt;. Becaus if you had, you would know long ago all those things where preorder bonuses in EU

all_seeing_1978
11-16-2007, 02:54 PM
I pre-ordered and did not get the art book. I am going tomorrow and see if I can get one.

Disgustipater
11-16-2007, 03:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PlainLangley:

What is actually included? The Figure and the Game. That's it. Where are the rest of the goodies? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Did you bother to open the game case? Because the bonus disc and mini-guide are in the game case.

Malmer_DK
11-16-2007, 03:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeathRieper:
all those things where preorder bonuses in EU </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Man, I preordered this summer, and was one of the three who got the Collector's from my store. Ain't no preorder bonuses.

DDR
11-16-2007, 03:59 PM
In the Halo 3 CE, the artbook etc comes in case.

Is it the same with AC?

grIMreaPR
11-16-2007, 04:29 PM
NO offence to ubisoft but there collectors addition disappoints me nothing that amazing in it there bonus disc is stuff we have already seen or random other stuff

Firecracker22
11-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Sorry to say, but you were screwed over.

I got all the stuff, plus the art book from GameStop.

PlainLangley
11-17-2007, 12:52 AM
As some may have noticed already: I'm from the UK.