PDA

View Full Version : Question

VFS-214_Hawk
09-12-2005, 04:51 PM
What is the purpose of Oleg's Ready Room. If a mod can answer this, which I think he can, please lock it after the reason.

What are the guidlines for posting in here?

VFS-214_Hawk
09-12-2005, 04:51 PM
What is the purpose of Oleg's Ready Room. If a mod can answer this, which I think he can, please lock it after the reason.

What are the guidlines for posting in here?

Hoarmurath
09-12-2005, 04:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Oleg Maddox's Ready Room
This topic area is a place for users to interact directly with IL-2 Sturmovik's creator, Oleg Maddox of 1C. While Oleg would like to interact with everyone and respond to every post, please understand that he is a busy man working on new products. He will attempt to respond as much as possible. Please be patient and understand that your post may go unanswered. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you know, you can pm the mods...

VFS-214_Hawk
09-12-2005, 04:59 PM
Thanks Hoarmurath

This can be locked now!!!!

FritzGryphon
09-12-2005, 08:01 PM
Praise for Oleg, of course http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

crazyivan1970
09-12-2005, 08:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VFS-214_Hawk:

What are the guidlines for posting in here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you asking this question in the first place? Someone locked your thread?

VFS-214_Hawk
09-13-2005, 04:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crazyivan1970:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VFS-214_Hawk:

What are the guidlines for posting in here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you asking this question in the first place? Someone locked your thread? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, not in here. However, I did notice a few otheres in here that were but couldnt figure out why. They looked like real questions....but you know how blind I can be http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

crazyivan1970
09-13-2005, 06:54 AM
Unfortunately any good question can turn into name calling flame fest so quick...that nobody even remembers what original question was.

FritzGryphon
09-13-2005, 02:42 PM
I am glad you are cracking down, CrazyIvan.

Now, what was this thread about? I forget.

VFS-214_Hawk
09-13-2005, 03:54 PM
You are correct Ivan. Thats why in this post I asked that it be closed if the answer was concrete. That way guys can read the question, get the correct answer...and then simply move on. I myself must refrain from making crude selfesh remarks at times.