PDA

View Full Version : Missing BETA Key

joaomuas
09-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Hello!
I haven't yet recieved my BETA Code. So, I came to the forums to see if there was something wrong and I found the BETA Eligibility thread. So, I read it, and something like this is written: the server start times are now confirmed and available. In light of the emails still being processed I would advise everyone to wait until the server start time. If at that time you are still without a code please contact us.
So here I am, contacting you. I live in Portugal, so I should have already recieved it. What's going on? Please help me, I really want to play the BETA. Everything is fine with my account and e-mail. If there is a problem, just in case you might need, my Uplay username is joaomuas11 and my PSN username is joaomuas.

joaomuas
09-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Hello!
I haven't yet recieved my BETA Code. So, I came to the forums to see if there was something wrong and I found the BETA Eligibility thread. So, I read it, and something like this is written: the server start times are now confirmed and available. In light of the emails still being processed I would advise everyone to wait until the server start time. If at that time you are still without a code please contact us.
So here I am, contacting you. I live in Portugal, so I should have already recieved it. What's going on? Please help me, I really want to play the BETA. Everything is fine with my account and e-mail. If there is a problem, just in case you might need, my Uplay username is joaomuas11 and my PSN username is joaomuas.

blazefp
09-05-2011, 02:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joaomuas11:
Hello!
So here I am, contacting you. I live in Portugal, so I should have already recieved it. What's going on? Please help me, I really want to play the BETA. Everything is fine with my account and e-mail. If there is a problem, just in case you might need, my Uplay username is joaomuas11 and my PSN username is joaomuas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoohoo not alone mate. Já era tempo de encontrar alguém português que usa o forum mais do que uma vez e dps não liga xD (in English: It was about time to find someone portuguese that uses the forum more than once and then never comes back)

I didn't get the code either but because my PS3 broke down the day before the demo's release, I don't care http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

TheDrunkenBear
09-05-2011, 07:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joaomuas11:
Hello!
So here I am, contacting you. I live in Portugal, so I should have already recieved it. What's going on? Please help me, I really want to play the BETA. Everything is fine with my account and e-mail. If there is a problem, just in case you might need, my Uplay username is joaomuas11 and my PSN username is joaomuas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoohoo not alone mate. Já era tempo de encontrar alguém português que usa o forum mais do que uma vez e dps não liga xD (in English: It was about time to find someone portuguese that uses the forum more than once and then never comes back)

I didn't get the code either but because my PS3 broke down the day before the demo's release, I don't care http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

persiateddy95 is from portugal xD and hes one of the members that has one of biggest amount of posts on the forums :P

EmperorxZurg
09-05-2011, 09:04 PM
hey, Persia be portugese! And he was here around ACII!

If you need help though, check out the AC:R (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/3951026049) threads. You'll receive much more help plus there are some threads by the staff talking about this

Joao_SC
09-06-2011, 04:00 AM
Mais um portugues para a lista. Ainda não recebi nada

HIBEE12
09-06-2011, 04:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joao_SC:
Mais um portugues para a lista. Ainda não recebi nada </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is an english speaking forum, sorry but please post in english

Mr_Shade
09-06-2011, 05:26 AM
[excuse the copy and paste info]

Please check that you have ticked the 'Please update me with exclusive content and offers about Ubisoft titles' option on your Ubi account - you can check on www.ubi.com (http://www.ubi.com) - log in and click your name and select - 'edit' - scroll down and you will see the options - if this was unticked that will be why you did not get the email.

If that was ticked - please check the following:

Check your spam folders both locally and online - if you use hotmail or gmail [for example] - they all have online spam filtering - so please check on the web site email just in case it has stopped the email!

If you have checked that you have opted in to emails and the email spam folders are clear and you still do not have a code, Support maybe the only option.

If you did not opt into the emails from Ubisoft - you may have missed out - but please check with support who may be able to still help.

If you are based in the US - you will need to have played AC Brotherhood [PS3] and linked it to your uPlay - if you have and after checking the email settings and spam folders you still do not have a code, then you should contact support as per the pinned threads instructions, who maybe able to help, remember it is 'select' uPlay members so support have the final say.

Again - it was vital that your profile settings were correct to receive offers.

blazefp
09-06-2011, 05:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIBEE12:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joao_SC:

this is an english speaking forum, sorry but please post in english </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He said: Another portuguese to the list. Still haven't got nothing

Lol I didn't knew there were so many portugueses here xD

HIBEE12
09-06-2011, 05:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIBEE12:

this is an english speaking forum, sorry but please post in english </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He said: Another portuguese to the list. Still haven't got nothing

Lol I didn't knew there were so many portugueses here xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ah, thank you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif