PDA

View Full Version : AC BH: Please NO Online Trophies/Achievments

Nader-Abudiix
09-22-2010, 04:25 PM
Hey AC Team please dont include any online trophies for AC BH make all trophies offline or atleast put very easy online ones like play ever mode or all maps but please DONT PUT A KILL 10000 trophy. i want to make it 100% AC1 and AC2

and pleases reply if it does have any online trophies and when your going to reveal the full list, Thanks

Nader-Abudiix
09-22-2010, 04:25 PM
Hey AC Team please dont include any online trophies for AC BH make all trophies offline or atleast put very easy online ones like play ever mode or all maps but please DONT PUT A KILL 10000 trophy. i want to make it 100% AC1 and AC2

and pleases reply if it does have any online trophies and when your going to reveal the full list, Thanks

Rumble_Strike
09-22-2010, 04:43 PM
I think you'll be disappointed - I would bank on there being multiplayer achievements/trophies in the game.

magesupermaster
09-22-2010, 04:43 PM
We don't know about online trophies yet..

There might be online trophies...
But a "KILL 1000" trophy is silly.

And Brotherhood is one word.

Nader-Abudiix
09-22-2010, 04:46 PM
yeah i know i will be dispointed because i know that ubisoft loves very hard online trophies like splinter cell and more. but there is still some hope

Rene_Led
09-22-2010, 04:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Difficult, but not impossible in story mode lol

As to OP, it's up to the developer if they wish to add online trophies http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif</span>

Nader-Abudiix
09-22-2010, 04:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rene_Led:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Difficult, but not impossible in story mode lol

As to OP, it's up to the developer if they wish to add online trophies http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yeah i know its up to the developers but they have to put stuff that will make the consumers happy not angry

Nader-Abudiix
09-22-2010, 04:52 PM
anyway guys im off to bed. ill check this thread again tomorrow but i hope a MOD has replied by the time http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Crucify Lucifer
09-23-2010, 12:32 AM
Although it wouldn't bother me too much, making online achievements would make it harder to maintain my 1000G streak in the AC series. My bet's that they'll add a few in there, but nothing ridiculous like...be the #1 assassin/templar in the universal leaderboards (*cough*GRAWachievementssuck*cough*). But I hope they do what Infinity Ward did with COD4/MW2 by keeping achievements for single player but making challenges available for those who want to strive for something in multiplayer as well.

If they're going to make any achievements online, I'd personally be for multiplayer ranking based ones if anything.

Nader-Abudiix
09-23-2010, 01:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ulqui4rra:
Although it wouldn't bother me too much, making online achievements would make it harder to maintain my 1000G streak in the AC series. My bet's that they'll add a few in there, but nothing ridiculous like...be the #1 assassin/templar in the universal leaderboards (*cough*GRAWachievementssuck*cough*). But I hope they do what Infinity Ward did with COD4/MW2 by keeping achievements for single player but making challenges available for those who want to strive for something in multiplayer as well.

If they're going to make any achievements online, I'd personally be for multiplayer ranking based ones if anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yeah thats one of the best thing about call of duty they dont force you to play multiplayer to get the trophies. so i hope ACBH does the same i dont want to be forced to play the multi like bioshock 2

deskpe
09-27-2010, 04:41 PM
yeah i would prefer if the achievments was all tied to singleplayer.

if theres a hundreds of flags to collect, im not gonan bother trying if its not for a 100%
wich might be hard with multiplayer achievments

+ i dont like being reliant on other people to get my achievments

DeafAtheist
09-27-2010, 05:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nader-Abudiix:
yeah i know i will be dispointed because i know that ubisoft loves very hard online trophies like splinter cell and more. but there is still some hope </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which Splinter Cell are you referring to. Double Agent or Conviction? If you're talking about Conviction the achievements/trophies for that were easy even the online ones. I have them all including the DLC.

As for Double Agent I'm still short on those but only because I HATE the Spy vs Merc multiplayer mode. I periodically boost it with a buddy tho so eventually we'll both have them all.

Oh and don't hold your breath for a response to this from the Devs especially on here. Ubisoft does NOT allow it's employees to post in the forums, but they DO read them. The mods wouldn't know about achievements because they are not privy to that information. At the very least mods might get an announcement by Ubisoft to post in here but that's about it.

DeafAtheist
09-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Personally I like multiplayer achivements. It's fun to boost those with friends. It's nice to have some achievements you can earn playing with friends so I do hope they add a good deal of multiplayer achievements in there. Fewer than the single player campaign of course but assuming there were 45 achievements for Brotherhood like 10 or 15 of them should be multiplayer achievements and the rest single player.

But it shouldn't require 500 hours of multiplayer gameplay to get them. If every achievement in a game can't be reasonably obtained within a month of release then they shouldn't be there.

Puppet627
09-27-2010, 05:56 PM
They'll probably have an achievement like: 'Get x many kills with x many players in the lobby'
Just like Ghost Recon.
Just like Rainbow Six.