PDA

View Full Version : Save it?!

Jesse1234
11-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Is there anyway to save the game (besides the auto saves!). I mean the autosaves are so far and few between...i just need a place to save my game right away!

Even something like a safe house to go to(Bureau) and then i could save it would be good...but i know of nothing.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Is there anyway?

Jesse1234
11-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Is there anyway to save the game (besides the auto saves!). I mean the autosaves are so far and few between...i just need a place to save my game right away!

Even something like a safe house to go to(Bureau) and then i could save it would be good...but i know of nothing.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Is there anyway?

Tela
11-25-2007, 05:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jesse1234:

Is there anyway? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sadly, no.

If you have just entered a city/ have been in a city for awhile and then quit, it usually just takes you back to the Beureau(spelling?). Other than that, not really, no.

spazzoo1025
11-25-2007, 05:58 PM
go to a bureau or do a little mission
i.e. high point, save citizen, get a flag

Jesse1234
11-25-2007, 06:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
i.e. high point, save citizen, get a flag </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Damn....high point wouldnt be an option because the first thing i do in a city when i first get there is get all the high points, im just weird like that. I like having a view of all my surroundings.

...that's stupid...why wouldnt they have at least ONE save point that someone could go through. Thanks for the help though..

Another question, i took out like 20 guards, and wanted to save it before going to work, so i left on my 360 then my dad turned it off, are those kills still recorded? I didnt know how to save this piece of **** so i think i lost it....(more regarding the achievement).

And a counter is done by holding the RIGHT TRIGGER and pressing X right? And it does some cool cut scene? That's all i do, havent gotten the achievement yet, i think i should soon.

Tela
11-25-2007, 06:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jesse1234:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
i.e. high point, save citizen, get a flag </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Damn....high point wouldnt be an option because the first thing i do in a city when i first get there is get all the high points, im just weird like that. I like having a view of all my surroundings.

...that's stupid...why wouldnt they have at least ONE save point that someone could go through. Thanks for the help though..

Another question, i took out like 20 guards, and wanted to save it before going to work, so i left on my 360 then my dad turned it off, are those kills still recorded? I didnt know how to save this piece of **** so i think i lost it....(more regarding the achievement).

And a counter is done by holding the RIGHT TRIGGER and pressing X right? And it does some cool cut scene? That's all i do, havent gotten the achievement yet, i think i should soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty sure they still count. I'm not POSITIVE though, as this has never happened to me.