PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed this could change the way u think *SPOILERS*

MentalHamster
01-11-2011, 05:31 PM
I'm not into video games tht much but this video game is me favorite ya me favorite
But anyways I have many opinions
So anyways I'll start out with william m 1st many people say he's working for Abstergo there's a 50 50 chance that he could be but theres reasons he isn't see he is talking to Lucy about desmond and the bleeding effect ect... But he was also talking to Shawn about how abstergos taking land and it's a bad thing and the land is going away, which makes you think is he on good side or bad side.(this can all be found in emails) but there's more if u read lucys emails again after reading shawns it sounds like he's not working for abstergo. Except where'd she go I'll get to this later when I get to Lucy eventually

Others think that willam m can be desomonds Myles father. There is no facts that he isn't.And he could also be just the brotherhood assassin and is leader: possible.

The ending two men were talking when credits went one of them are possibly William and other is the guy Lucy was talking in the email.

Subject 16
1st and most important thing when u get all the glyphs u find out secret about how not to trust Lucy and u get a achievment with dots and lines? But if u know Morris code it say I'm alive or something like that so there a good percentage he's still alive
But wait what about the blood? Well maybe that was never his blood sub 16 somehow tricked Abstergo or idk got his way out soomehow.

2nd if u look at the chair with eagle vision in think sequence 8 u find blood glyphs on ground it could be u for all u know desmond could've even made the other ones in the lab even thow bleeding effect didn't get him yet it coudve still messed him up. But probably not

3rd some people said that sub 16 is dealings son I'm saying there is no way how couldve he even got there hmmm ( the animus) there is no way it's only to se memmorys u can't change the past all ur doing is seeing it.

4th Somhow Lucy and sub are working together I can't prove it nor diss prove it.

Lucy
1 Desmond is force to kill her? I disbelieve that was supposed to kill her I believ that was to get her blood for DNA for eve just like hOw DNA from Desmond when he grabbed the apple. But it looks like he just knIfed in where she wouldn't die

2 Lucy in sequence 6 or 7 she's red which she could be working for Abstergo and also she's was gone threw sequence 7 where was she she could've gone to where willam was which I doubt or have gone to Abstergo and or errins she coudve been running. And the red footprints who is those footprints.

3 Subject 16 and the godess they both say not to trust her why look at the facts she escaped in ac1 where u don't see her hmmm where'd she go, comes back in ac2 where she hides u and bring u to safe place a d acb where was she for sequence 7

Shawn and Rebecca
1 in the ending there gone or are they theres a possible chance there still there becauase not everyone knows how to work the animous so probably rebecas still there. And I don't think the two guys just arrived and if they did they'd had to bring him to anaimus or animous to him.

2 who's shawns girlfriend hey for all we know she's someone bad

3 and the inside the memory of a memory why are they even telling you this it makes no sense

4 if shawn really knew about William yd he never tell u about William there's no reason not to

Things you've might of missed

The van Lucy sent an email about a van hmmmm

How'd sub 16 create that memory

Could someone be controlling desmond

The goddess stops time or slows it down

These are l just oppinions that I believe be free to tell me if I have made a mistake and also need facts so thanks you for reading all of this

EDIT - Posting personal information on public forums is not permitted for your own safety.
Spoiler alert also added to thread title.

MentalHamster
01-11-2011, 05:31 PM
I'm not into video games tht much but this video game is me favorite ya me favorite
But anyways I have many opinions
So anyways I'll start out with william m 1st many people say he's working for Abstergo there's a 50 50 chance that he could be but theres reasons he isn't see he is talking to Lucy about desmond and the bleeding effect ect... But he was also talking to Shawn about how abstergos taking land and it's a bad thing and the land is going away, which makes you think is he on good side or bad side.(this can all be found in emails) but there's more if u read lucys emails again after reading shawns it sounds like he's not working for abstergo. Except where'd she go I'll get to this later when I get to Lucy eventually

Others think that willam m can be desomonds Myles father. There is no facts that he isn't.And he could also be just the brotherhood assassin and is leader: possible.

The ending two men were talking when credits went one of them are possibly William and other is the guy Lucy was talking in the email.

Subject 16
1st and most important thing when u get all the glyphs u find out secret about how not to trust Lucy and u get a achievment with dots and lines? But if u know Morris code it say I'm alive or something like that so there a good percentage he's still alive
But wait what about the blood? Well maybe that was never his blood sub 16 somehow tricked Abstergo or idk got his way out soomehow.

2nd if u look at the chair with eagle vision in think sequence 8 u find blood glyphs on ground it could be u for all u know desmond could've even made the other ones in the lab even thow bleeding effect didn't get him yet it coudve still messed him up. But probably not

3rd some people said that sub 16 is dealings son I'm saying there is no way how couldve he even got there hmmm ( the animus) there is no way it's only to se memmorys u can't change the past all ur doing is seeing it.

4th Somhow Lucy and sub are working together I can't prove it nor diss prove it.

Lucy
1 Desmond is force to kill her? I disbelieve that was supposed to kill her I believ that was to get her blood for DNA for eve just like hOw DNA from Desmond when he grabbed the apple. But it looks like he just knIfed in where she wouldn't die

2 Lucy in sequence 6 or 7 she's red which she could be working for Abstergo and also she's was gone threw sequence 7 where was she she could've gone to where willam was which I doubt or have gone to Abstergo and or errins she coudve been running. And the red footprints who is those footprints.

3 Subject 16 and the godess they both say not to trust her why look at the facts she escaped in ac1 where u don't see her hmmm where'd she go, comes back in ac2 where she hides u and bring u to safe place a d acb where was she for sequence 7

Shawn and Rebecca
1 in the ending there gone or are they theres a possible chance there still there becauase not everyone knows how to work the animous so probably rebecas still there. And I don't think the two guys just arrived and if they did they'd had to bring him to anaimus or animous to him.

2 who's shawns girlfriend hey for all we know she's someone bad

3 and the inside the memory of a memory why are they even telling you this it makes no sense

4 if shawn really knew about William yd he never tell u about William there's no reason not to

Things you've might of missed

The van Lucy sent an email about a van hmmmm

How'd sub 16 create that memory

Could someone be controlling desmond

The goddess stops time or slows it down

These are l just oppinions that I believe be free to tell me if I have made a mistake and also need facts so thanks you for reading all of this

EDIT - Posting personal information on public forums is not permitted for your own safety.
Spoiler alert also added to thread title.

TheSpectator
01-11-2011, 05:43 PM
You've made many mistakes. Mostly spelling and grammatical mistakes. Because of this I couldn't really understand most of your theory's. If I was you i'd hit the edit button and proofread this before other people read this.

RedSpider
01-11-2011, 06:14 PM
I gave up reading after the first paragraph. You might be on to something good, so if you want people to notice your theory's, i'd suggest actually writing in English... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Avl521
01-11-2011, 06:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MentalHamster:
-- Morris Code -- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude... Seriously?
And no commas whatsoever.
Like... do you even know how to write? or speak english? because your grammar and punctuation totally sucked.
And morris code? really?

If you want people to read what you write, you have to write well.

Johno_efc
01-11-2011, 07:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2 Lucy in sequence 6 or 7 she's red which she could be working for Abstergo and also she's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is she red in Eagle Vision in those memories? Anyone confiiirm

magesupermaster
01-11-2011, 10:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MentalHamster:
EDIT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? Revealing your personal information on the Internet?
Are you sure that's a good plan?

EDIT - Quoting its not a great idea either, we could easily miss the quote leaving the content still available http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Avl521
01-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Oh come on magemaster, that information must be one of his Morris codes saying:
"lololol I can't write"

magesupermaster
01-11-2011, 10:51 PM
It could be, I'll check!

The Grammar Nazi inside of me just died a little from trying to read the OP.

Avl521
01-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Lmao

Ass4ssin8me
01-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Giving, out your phone number..... Morris Code .

BEEP. BEEEEEP BEP BEEP. That means Machiavelli thinks your stupid....

Where is that picture, when we need it?

Ru1986
01-12-2011, 02:05 AM
Incedibly poorly written. Can we close this thread? If you cant write properly your opinnion should not be taken seriously.

Eziolala
01-12-2011, 03:03 AM
Shaun doesn't have a girlfriend at the current time, Kate is his ex, they talk about her in past tense and the way Shaun talks about her it seems he didn't really care for her that much anyway. Besides... have you seen the emails between Shaun and Rebecca? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

I dunno who the voices are in the credits, most people say either abstergo or assassin's which could William and possibly Erudito.

Shaun and Rebecca aren't gone in the end, they are standing right next to Lucy and Desmond, still in the same spots they were before Desmond touched the apple.

Inorganic9_2
01-12-2011, 03:28 AM
I didn't really understand any of that...but everything I did understand has already been mentioned one too many times.

Why has "dealings" returned and seriously..."Morris code"?

RedSpider
01-13-2011, 01:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
Giving, out your phone number..... Morris Code .

BEEP. BEEEEEP BEP BEEP. That means Machiavelli thinks your stupid....

Where is that picture, when we need it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q...sme/83af06ab.jpg&t=1 (http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Tl2QR0kLauz8_M:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/luciferownsme/83af06ab.jpg&t=1)

Alpha Ender
01-14-2011, 05:07 AM
TR;DR

Too ******ed, Didn't Read.

Either way, put spoilers in your title. Also, learn a little grammar/spell checking before you come here. You don't have to be writing perfectly, but make sure we can actually understand what you're driving at.

Inorganic9_2
01-14-2011, 09:35 AM
^ I lol'd

Mr_Shade
01-14-2011, 10:16 AM
We do have an pinned ongoing thread which is intended for this..

Official Member Theories *Spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2951020209)

Please post your theories there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Also as a general reminder - please do not post personal info...