PDA

View Full Version : Wish I took a screenshot......

GarethNelson
10-02-2010, 05:43 PM
I just found an odd glitch in AC2 in venice where a guard pushed me off a building and I fell through a wall......

The result was standing inside a building (like one of the shops). I could see out of it as the walls on my side were untextured, and even throw knives at passing guards.

Sadly the only way back out was to quit the game. Still, it was an interesting glitch.

I did try and use the throwing knives glitch to escape, but i've never gotten that to work anyway.

GarethNelson
10-02-2010, 05:43 PM
I just found an odd glitch in AC2 in venice where a guard pushed me off a building and I fell through a wall......

The result was standing inside a building (like one of the shops). I could see out of it as the walls on my side were untextured, and even throw knives at passing guards.

Sadly the only way back out was to quit the game. Still, it was an interesting glitch.

I did try and use the throwing knives glitch to escape, but i've never gotten that to work anyway.

primerib69
10-02-2010, 09:29 PM
cool story bro

kodoku-
10-04-2010, 12:06 AM
that happened to me once though it took place in the first game. i forgot how i manage to get inside but i was able to kill some guards with the throwing knives also. after i ran out of knives and got bored i found a way out by using the ladder that was leaning against the building.

extrememuffin
10-04-2010, 03:53 PM
i did this once except that i was on the roofs and instead of stopping in the building i just kept falling and falling and falling and falling and well you get the idea. i eventually hit a lake that is under the map and i could look up and see the map above me. only fix was quiting the game.

GarethNelson
10-04-2010, 03:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by extrememuffin:
i did this once except that i was on the roofs and instead of stopping in the building i just kept falling and falling and falling and falling and well you get the idea. i eventually hit a lake that is under the map and i could look up and see the map above me. only fix was quiting the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a lake way down below the map? That's bizarre. I would expect them to simply put water across the entire map and then put land on top of it.

extrememuffin
10-05-2010, 08:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GarethNelson:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by extrememuffin:
i did this once except that i was on the roofs and instead of stopping in the building i just kept falling and falling and falling and falling and well you get the idea. i eventually hit a lake that is under the map and i could look up and see the map above me. only fix was quiting the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a lake way down below the map? That's bizarre. I would expect them to simply put water across the entire map and then put land on top of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah in almoust every game ever created there is a lake under the map. im asuming this is so there is something to catch you if you manage to fall through the map (like i did).