PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think the main villain of AC:R will be? (continued)

dchil279
05-13-2011, 06:21 PM
The last thread got locked so I'm starting a new one because I find it very interesting to try to dig into history and think of cool conspiracies.

However, to disagree with the multiple posts on the last thread, I doubt that Selim I will be Ezio's enemy if SUleiman is his ally because Selim is Suleiman's father... not impossible, but extremely unlikely.

dchil279
05-13-2011, 06:21 PM
The last thread got locked so I'm starting a new one because I find it very interesting to try to dig into history and think of cool conspiracies.

However, to disagree with the multiple posts on the last thread, I doubt that Selim I will be Ezio's enemy if SUleiman is his ally because Selim is Suleiman's father... not impossible, but extremely unlikely.

Mic_92
05-13-2011, 07:42 PM
I think it should be fictional character, some behind the scene Templar nobody knows about.

Being a fictional character, they wouldn't have to worry about historical accuracy, we can all agree that if Rodrigo Borgia never existed in real life, he probably would've died at the end of AC2.

dchil279
05-13-2011, 09:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mic_92:
I think it should be fictional character, some behind the scene Templar nobody knows about.

Being a fictional character, they wouldn't have to worry about historical accuracy, we can all agree that if Rodrigo Borgia never existed in real life, he probably would've died at the end of AC2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But that's what makes it so fun is the conspiracy feeling to AC1, that the templars have been re-writing history since the beginning of time. Making the Head 0f the Order a fictional character would take away from that feeling

RzaRecta357
05-14-2011, 12:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mic_92:

Being a fictional character, they wouldn't have to worry about historical accuracy, we can all agree that if Rodrigo Borgia never existed in real life, he probably would've died at the end of AC2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Besides it NOT being a cliche ending by having him kill his enemy, we got another entire game out of that ending.

So that was awesome.

misusel
05-14-2011, 05:12 AM
i have read Alamut a couple of years before, if i remember correct Hasan create the creed of assassins cos of the threat he felt of the seljuk turks and he accomblished to hit the dynasty in 1-2 years...i doubt that ezio will be friends with the sultan.the templars were always infiltrated in to higher states of empires.maybe they'll show that ezio took part in the sultans death someway.i doubt also that the vilain will be a fictional person entirelly, maybe he didnt die as they will show or the time he will die in the game but he has existed.

dchil279
05-14-2011, 06:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by misusel:
i have read Alamut a couple of years before, if i remember correct Hasan create the creed of assassins cos of the threat he felt of the seljuk turks and he accomblished to hit the dynasty in 1-2 years...i doubt that ezio will be friends with the sultan.the templars were always infiltrated in to higher states of empires.maybe they'll show that ezio took part in the sultans death someway.i doubt also that the vilain will be a fictional person entirelly, maybe he didnt die as they will show or the time he will die in the game but he has existed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's just hard for me to see Selim as the enemy if Suleiman, Selim's son, is Ezio's ally

misusel
05-14-2011, 07:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dchil279:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by misusel:
i have read Alamut a couple of years before, if i remember correct Hasan create the creed of assassins cos of the threat he felt of the seljuk turks and he accomblished to hit the dynasty in 1-2 years...i doubt that ezio will be friends with the sultan.the templars were always infiltrated in to higher states of empires.maybe they'll show that ezio took part in the sultans death someway.i doubt also that the vilain will be a fictional person entirelly, maybe he didnt die as they will show or the time he will die in the game but he has existed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's just hard for me to see Selim as the enemy if Suleiman, Selim's son, is Ezio's ally </div></BLOCKQUOTE>true, but these r times that people for power were doing anything and i mean anything including killing parents or brothers if it was to become emperors or kings or sultans..!