PDA

View Full Version : The officer? best buy pre-order..

xDEATHSPEAR
11-01-2010, 10:25 PM
i pre-ordered the game in store at a best buy, but they in no way did they confirm that ill be getting the officer is the character an online only deal or am i missing something here...

xDEATHSPEAR
11-01-2010, 10:25 PM
i pre-ordered the game in store at a best buy, but they in no way did they confirm that ill be getting the officer is the character an online only deal or am i missing something here...

E-Zekiel
11-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Same experience, but I figure the code comes in the packaging like most other exclusive preorder stuff always does. That said, if it doesn't, I'll be returning it and buying it from a different store.

DeafAtheist
11-02-2010, 12:00 PM
You mean it would be INSIDE the game's case? I pre-ordered a copy from Best Buy online for delivery. I figured they'd send me an email around the time they shipped it with the code. That's what I'm hoping for cuz I want to return the game and keep the code. If I have to open the package to get the code out then I won't be able to return the game. I'll have to re-sell it on eBay.

AubreyWilborn
11-02-2010, 07:23 PM
The promo code will probably be in the packaging.

Sorry, DeafAthiest....

DeafAtheist
11-02-2010, 09:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:
The promo code will probably be in the packaging.

Sorry, DeafAthiest.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sucks but hopefully I can get most if not all of my money back re-selling it on eBay if that's the case.