PDA

View Full Version : i am INVINCIBLE

DeAdLy2323
11-20-2007, 10:01 AM
ok this is really weird, this is after i beat the game, i am on memory block 6 going around pickpocketing 200 knives for an achievement. i got bored so i tried to kill myself for the hell of it since i was being chased by about 10 soldiers and didnt feel like fighting, anyway, i cant desynchronize by killing civilians!!! i tested it out, after i was not exposed anymore i ran into a big crowd and stealth assassinated all of them with no dysynchonize or even red stuff around my screen like i was hurt.

happen to anyone else? and just for the record, i'm not complaining

DeAdLy2323
11-20-2007, 10:01 AM
ok this is really weird, this is after i beat the game, i am on memory block 6 going around pickpocketing 200 knives for an achievement. i got bored so i tried to kill myself for the hell of it since i was being chased by about 10 soldiers and didnt feel like fighting, anyway, i cant desynchronize by killing civilians!!! i tested it out, after i was not exposed anymore i ran into a big crowd and stealth assassinated all of them with no dysynchonize or even red stuff around my screen like i was hurt.

happen to anyone else? and just for the record, i'm not complaining

Saiko_Mania
11-20-2007, 10:03 AM
Yeah same here on PS3

i think only non-stealth damage counts towards de-sync e.g swords

Assasinoftheold
11-20-2007, 10:03 AM
Yep happened to me on several occasions. I abuse it lol. Kill everyone!

Who always has to kill those people talking to a crowd?? I do lol Seems cool - Like an assassination

BluenetOG
11-20-2007, 10:04 AM
once u complete the game u can assassinate civlians without being hurt

DeAdLy2323
11-20-2007, 10:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assasinoftheold:
Yep happened to me on several occasions. I abuse it lol. Kill everyone!

Who always has to kill those people talking to a crowd?? I do lol Seems cool - Like an assassination </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i do all the time too lol, anyway even with a sword, throwing knives, hidden blade, short sword, or even fists, i never get hurt <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> once u complete the game u can assassinate civlians without being hurt

</div></BLOCKQUOTE> really? i didnt know that, where does it tell you that

luke100
11-20-2007, 10:45 AM
ive finished the game and oddly i can kill a few but after like 10 people i start to de syncronize... :S

T_Spoon_UK
11-20-2007, 10:47 AM
yeah, when you finish you can kill as many as you like..

i went on a killing spree.

NECESARY_EVIL
11-20-2007, 10:59 AM
once you beat it you can kill as many pesents as you wish.