PDA

View Full Version : got through gibralter now what

teraus2006
07-16-2006, 12:36 AM
I am not sure where i can go from here I have sunk a few ships along the way. my crew are always exausted
I was wondering could i make port in Italy and rest my crew dont fancy my chances of going back

also could a sticky be made of how to make the game work in high res i have a widescreen display. tried once and the game would not start message game not installed correctly

teraus2006
07-16-2006, 12:36 AM
I am not sure where i can go from here I have sunk a few ships along the way. my crew are always exausted
I was wondering could i make port in Italy and rest my crew dont fancy my chances of going back

also could a sticky be made of how to make the game work in high res i have a widescreen display. tried once and the game would not start message game not installed correctly

Foehammer-1
07-16-2006, 09:31 AM
You can dock at LaSpezia or Toulon, depending on the year. The next patrol it will tell you to go back to your home port. If you don't use 100% realism, sail out of the port, click escape and then return to base.

hueywolf123
07-16-2006, 03:51 PM
What mods are you running? I usually go to about 30m depth, run slow, and run on submerged cruise mode, tc to 125 for 10mins. Then swap on watch crew from rested and do again. You will find that the crew tire faster when surfaced, but tc will over-ride fatigue