PDA

View Full Version : pacific fighters

whiskeymadness
11-29-2004, 06:35 PM
i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get the pf.exe file in to the game. i bought it and installed it and that file was missing so i took the game back and got a brand new one i am still having the same problem and i dont fell like going back up there cause i got 2 bad games in a row and they were both pacific fighters any suggestions plz help me!!! lol

whiskeymadness
11-29-2004, 06:35 PM
i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get the pf.exe file in to the game. i bought it and installed it and that file was missing so i took the game back and got a brand new one i am still having the same problem and i dont fell like going back up there cause i got 2 bad games in a row and they were both pacific fighters any suggestions plz help me!!! lol

tsisqua
11-29-2004, 09:59 PM
Try downloading the two patches that have been released, and run them. There is a new .exe file included in the latest 3.02bm. It is a beta patch, so make sure that you are aware of that before you run it, but if what you are saying is true, it couldn't hurt. (Not doubting you, but I'm curious as to how you could have the same problem twice.)

Good Luck

Tsisqua

Maple_Tiger
11-30-2004, 02:01 PM
Or, you can copy and past the file from the first PF CD.