PDA

View Full Version : seeking after an unstuck sticky thread

igitur70
04-24-2007, 02:49 PM
Hi,
I've read a sticky thread on this forum, a few weeks ago, by a developper of Maddox team. He was asking for pictures of french buildings, airfields, villages, etc.. for BoB.
I think I could spend a couple of days to tour the north of France and the belgian coast in the next month. Could anyone post here a link to that thread? I hope it's not too late.
Also, tell me if you know any interesting, historical location that you think is important, for i'm afraid my historical knowledges are very limited.
Thx a lot.

igitur70
04-24-2007, 02:49 PM
Hi,
I've read a sticky thread on this forum, a few weeks ago, by a developper of Maddox team. He was asking for pictures of french buildings, airfields, villages, etc.. for BoB.
I think I could spend a couple of days to tour the north of France and the belgian coast in the next month. Could anyone post here a link to that thread? I hope it's not too late.
Also, tell me if you know any interesting, historical location that you think is important, for i'm afraid my historical knowledges are very limited.
Thx a lot.

igitur70
04-24-2007, 03:07 PM
Ok, I found the thread on the french forum. Let me you ideas all the same.