PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or what

freelancer22010
11-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Is it my game or what that half of the things I saw in the trailers I didn't see in the game. Sadly to say but I did EVERYTHING and I didn't see those?

freelancer22010
11-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Is it my game or what that half of the things I saw in the trailers I didn't see in the game. Sadly to say but I did EVERYTHING and I didn't see those?

E-Zekiel
11-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Like what?

sgtJARHEADxX
11-30-2010, 05:08 PM
I think he's talking about the first trailer with Ezio encountering Cesare in front of some building with all the cardinals. Ya I was a little disappointed not seeing that part, but it was just a teaser.

assassin087
11-30-2010, 05:10 PM
I guess that those parts were just a tease and to get ac fans excited.

freelancer22010
12-01-2010, 02:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sgtJARHEADxX:
I think he's talking about the first trailer with Ezio encountering Cesare in front of some building with all the cardinals. Ya I was a little disappointed not seeing that part, but it was just a teaser. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was saying is like in the gameplay trailer where there's cardinals and Ezio walks in with a crossbow and points it at the guy inside. And in the Dev diary where the Papal guard points the gun at Ezio's face as well. Sorry for the confusion.

E-Zekiel
12-01-2010, 02:59 PM
I point crossbows at people all the time, and papal guards point guns at me if I neglect attacking them in favor of other targets. I don't get what you mean?

SupraCat
12-01-2010, 03:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by freelancer22010:
I was saying is like in the gameplay trailer where there's cardinals and Ezio walks in with a crossbow and points it at the guy inside. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When they showed that mission in a live demo, the guy talking about it said that the mission was not going to be in the final game. It was just a way to show the new features like the crossbow and the BAM.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by freelancer22010:
And in the Dev diary where the Papal guard points the gun at Ezio's face as well. Sorry for the confusion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

(Spoiler in white) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">This happens in the Aqua Gears map</span> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

freelancer22010
12-01-2010, 03:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sgtJARHEADxX:
I think he's talking about the first trailer with Ezio encountering Cesare in front of some building with all the cardinals. Ya I was a little disappointed not seeing that part, but it was just a teaser. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was saying is like in the gameplay trailer where there's cardinals and Ezio walks in with a crossbow and points it at the guy inside. And in the Dev diary where the Papal guard points the gun at Ezio's face as well. Sorry for the confusion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm saying half of the stuff I saw in the gameplay trailers I never saw in the game, NEVER.

VRTX97
12-01-2010, 03:33 PM
The part where the papal guard points to ezio's face when he appears to get up to the bulding, is in the templar lair (Aqueduct) only available for Collector's and Codex editions.

Yeah i was confused not to see it in the storyline, but then i played it and there it was.