PDA

View Full Version : How do you...?

EzioAssassin51
12-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Hey guys...

I was just wondering how do you do some of the different assassination techniques with the double blades like when you're behind someone and you stab them between the shoulder blades and then drag the blades down or you slit a guards throat with both the blades from his front...

Can someone help me please?

EzioAssassin51
12-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Hey guys...

I was just wondering how do you do some of the different assassination techniques with the double blades like when you're behind someone and you stab them between the shoulder blades and then drag the blades down or you slit a guards throat with both the blades from his front...

Can someone help me please?

RhedmondBarry
12-20-2009, 05:50 PM
Im not 100% positive but I have performed those just by fighting with my hidden blades and chaining attacks together. Try doing counter attacks with them as well.

TooLazy4Name
12-20-2009, 11:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
Hey guys...

Can someone help me please? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In regard to stabbing both their shoulders and then dragging it down their body, you have to attack a enemy with the hidden blades from behind, in full conflict, and it will either stab then throw, stab and drag down, or jump on him and stab his throat.

also, attacks like stabbing their stomach multiple times, slitting their throat with both blades, and jump assassinating in combat are all combo moves.