PDA

View Full Version : Official AC2 site's animus?

fevereon
01-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Was looking fot referece for The bracer for a cosplay project, and had a couple screencaps from when that interactive webcam/symbols interface was active..

Those were the best images i've been able to use, but only capped two..
question is, if the Animus/interface is still up, where's it located?
if not, does anyone have any screencaps of it that they could share? Already have images to work with from the strategy guide, art books, bigol' image thread, concept arts, and what google dug up... but those vary a lot from concept tto promo to in game.. t.aking poop photographs of my tv hasn't been particularly useful

So if anyone has some nice crisp images of it, or know where the animus now is, that would be great!

Thanks for your time!

fevereon
01-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Was looking fot referece for The bracer for a cosplay project, and had a couple screencaps from when that interactive webcam/symbols interface was active..

Those were the best images i've been able to use, but only capped two..
question is, if the Animus/interface is still up, where's it located?
if not, does anyone have any screencaps of it that they could share? Already have images to work with from the strategy guide, art books, bigol' image thread, concept arts, and what google dug up... but those vary a lot from concept tto promo to in game.. t.aking poop photographs of my tv hasn't been particularly useful

So if anyone has some nice crisp images of it, or know where the animus now is, that would be great!

Thanks for your time!

sphynx101
08-26-2011, 03:09 AM
This one?
Link (http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/teaser/)