PDA

View Full Version : SH3 Cmdr + GWX - no sound after installed mod

Muahzadeen
03-07-2007, 06:20 AM
Hi Guys,

first post so be gentle http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

I installed GWX recently after a digital download purchase of SH3 (so no convoy map unfortunately - hence i did some (r.e. LOADS) of google work to find a map for sh3 for download - but found a mod instead which details the shipping lanes. Installed it - after which - i have NO crew sound effects. Can anyone help me isolate what the problem is or give advice to get it back?

cheers!

Muahzadeen
03-07-2007, 06:20 AM
Hi Guys,

first post so be gentle http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

I installed GWX recently after a digital download purchase of SH3 (so no convoy map unfortunately - hence i did some (r.e. LOADS) of google work to find a map for sh3 for download - but found a mod instead which details the shipping lanes. Installed it - after which - i have NO crew sound effects. Can anyone help me isolate what the problem is or give advice to get it back?

cheers!

GoldenEagle8
03-07-2007, 06:34 AM
Welcome to the Forums!

hmm, there could be a couple of problems.
1- check your sound setting in game they should all read 0 bd, its odd yes, but that works.
2- I see that you installed the SH3 cmdr, and GWX, did you get the special cfg files for SH3 cmdr with GWX?

Thats the best I could come up with. If it doesn't work, I'm sure someone else could probalbly help you out.

Muahzadeen
03-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Erm, checked 0db fine!

not sure about the special cfg files for SH3 cmdr - i just downloaded a vanilla version from the SH3 cmdr website!

danurve
03-07-2007, 12:47 PM
This post might be late to effect, but with Commander before you install a heavy mod rollback and reset all your action t/c's to default. Then do the mod you should be fine.

Muahzadeen
03-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the help all - i've worked it out - for some reason, the mod changed the speech type in settings to french - changed and now works!

banzai_billy
03-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Although not using mods, just patches
several times i lost complete sound in my game, i had to resolve this by re-installing