PDA

View Full Version : I wish we could... *Suggestions*

stephanecoutu
11-18-2007, 05:34 PM
- Skip animations: It gets frustrating failing a mission and having to listen what the guy have to say all over again.

- Running when out of the Animus™: Sucks having to walk when you're trying to find clues out of the Animus™

- Free roam: It have been asked mutiple times. I have finished the game, and if i want to just go kill some people in Acre, i have to go through the animations and the traveling from our main base, rather unpleasant.

- Turn off autosave (Having save files): Would prevent having to start over again if your save gets corrupt.

Skiping animations and being able to run when out of the Animus™ should be in the game and would take little time to add. I guess the beta testers were shy or afraid to give feedback about what should be improved.

-Steph-

stephanecoutu
11-18-2007, 05:34 PM
- Skip animations: It gets frustrating failing a mission and having to listen what the guy have to say all over again.

- Running when out of the Animus™: Sucks having to walk when you're trying to find clues out of the Animus™

- Free roam: It have been asked mutiple times. I have finished the game, and if i want to just go kill some people in Acre, i have to go through the animations and the traveling from our main base, rather unpleasant.

- Turn off autosave (Having save files): Would prevent having to start over again if your save gets corrupt.

Skiping animations and being able to run when out of the Animus™ should be in the game and would take little time to add. I guess the beta testers were shy or afraid to give feedback about what should be improved.

-Steph-

venom360
11-18-2007, 05:39 PM
+FREE ROAM MODE :-)

Well to be able to save anywhere but in combat and in more save slots would make it too