PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on a gylph

BigBeers
11-18-2009, 06:18 PM
hey everyone, could use some help. The glyph says ' The power they wielded cut down their enemies' has anyone done this one yet.

BigBeers
11-18-2009, 06:18 PM
hey everyone, could use some help. The glyph says ' The power they wielded cut down their enemies' has anyone done this one yet.

therealbuj
11-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Dont want to spoil this for anyone, but I think this is the glyph where you might want to be looking for implements of war that people might use to cut things!

levian_durai
11-18-2009, 09:46 PM
yea theres a site i got the answer off of, although it was fairly simple. and the site was wrong. just pick everyone with a sword in their hand. king arthur and all them

B_New
11-18-2009, 10:39 PM
This was the only gylph that got me stuck so far as well...i could've swore i tried the sword thing originally..guess not. Thanks

Cyturnnut
11-19-2009, 02:26 AM
yea i'm stuck with this glyph 2... can't seem to get.. can someone just tell me who they are

ldpatterson79
11-19-2009, 07:32 AM
I am on this glyph right now...I got the whole sword thing right off, but i picked all the obvious sworded pictures, and it won't accept any other picture with it...weird...i'll get back on this.

BigBeers
11-19-2009, 05:21 PM
yeah i swear i have chosen every picture with a sword also, but ill keep trying...this will not defeat me!!!

chimereislove
08-10-2010, 07:40 PM
I already played it and at first it was difficult to figure out, BUT I'm just letting you know Alexander the Great isn't involved in that riddle. It's the other hero. hope that helps http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

jradv
08-19-2010, 07:25 PM
The Answers to the part of a glyph that says "The Power they wielded CUT down their enemies" are a tricky. The correct pictures are of the following: Sigmund,Norse; Perseus,Greece;Attila the Hun, Eurasia; King Arthur,Britain; and Joan of Arc, France. You will need to press and hold down the R2 button to zoom in on them, in order to see a drescription of each photo when you are zooming in.