PDA

View Full Version : assassins apprentices

assassin777938
10-26-2010, 04:21 PM
and by the way when your assassins die u can walk up and hear their final words and when they become master assassins and u watch them do a leap of faith and then they will wear the same outfit as u and also will u be able to custimize them like this one be a crossbow man and this is a fighter and this is whatever i mean can u custimize them or will they be just all fighters except those things where they do a arrow shower and also will u be able to just walk into the hq of the assassins [which is tiber island] i mean can u walk in see some training some sittin down or will it just be the pigeon coups to communicate

assassin777938
10-26-2010, 04:21 PM
and by the way when your assassins die u can walk up and hear their final words and when they become master assassins and u watch them do a leap of faith and then they will wear the same outfit as u and also will u be able to custimize them like this one be a crossbow man and this is a fighter and this is whatever i mean can u custimize them or will they be just all fighters except those things where they do a arrow shower and also will u be able to just walk into the hq of the assassins [which is tiber island] i mean can u walk in see some training some sittin down or will it just be the pigeon coups to communicate

ninjasownu
10-26-2010, 04:40 PM
Please dont make 2 threads. Just edit your post by using the folder in the bottom left hand corner.

Jack-Reacher
10-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Please use full stops occasionally, you come across as some excited 12 year old

MT4K
10-26-2010, 05:21 PM
well, after Leonardo deciphered the post, i think i have some kind of idea about the question at hand

you're asking about if they will all be basically just fighters or can you customise them to be something else?

if so, then yes you can customise them

it's been stated in a video (don't remember which one unfortunately) that you can customise them how you see fit

for instance, you can make 1 assassin extremely deadly at long range, you could make another one like a tank to fight agianst enemies in the field, or obviously you can just have an all around badass, although if i have got something wrong somebody please feel free to correct me

Nick1021
10-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Wait so you can come up to your dieing assassin and hear his last word? Oh and punctuation is very important.

Lets eat grampa.
Lets eat, grampa.

See, a mere comma just saved grampas life.

assassin777938
10-26-2010, 06:47 PM
yes and he will say his final words in your arms.

rgextreme
10-26-2010, 06:52 PM
Something along the lines of:

"Oh how could you send me on that mission even though you knew my chances of success were so minuscule you stronzo!" *dies a virgin shortly after*

Nick1021
10-26-2010, 09:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rgextreme:
Something along the lines of:

"Oh how could you send me on that mission even though you knew my chances of success were so minuscule you stronzo!" *dies a virgin shortly after* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's horrible D=
If my assassin ever dies I would just go on a killing rampage and kill 100 guards and a few civilians to quench my anger.

davo1270
10-26-2010, 09:19 PM
^^^^^^...and a few civilians to quench my anger.

lol, poor civilians, dont you think that they have families and killing them would cause misery and sorrow to their loved ones

Jack-Reacher
10-26-2010, 09:46 PM
And more anger from their loved ones, making them go on a killing spree. The effect multiplies throughout Rome until everyone is dead!

EmperorxZurg
10-26-2010, 10:57 PM
and then the one survivor goes on a killing spree- wait. No one's left. Who will he rampage on? D:

X10J
10-26-2010, 11:00 PM
himself

many times

EzioAssassin51
10-27-2010, 02:42 AM
^ BAM! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Naa, the survivor would be Ezio, seeing as he is just too awesome to be killed by a lowly civilian...

Caligula__
10-27-2010, 03:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
Wait so you can come up to your dieing assassin and hear his last word? Oh and punctuation is very important.
Lets eat grampa.
Lets eat, grampa.

See, a mere comma just saved grampas life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLCOPTERSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw when an assassin dies on a mission it has the assassin's name on the list and a little x next to it, evidence here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjnG37xNLxE&feature=channel)