PDA

View Full Version : new environment elements (suggestions)

L0rdeKing
05-06-2011, 02:38 AM
I'd prefer if they can add several weather variety into the game like rain, strong wind .......etc. and if there are some small animals here and there in a farm for instance. what do you think?

L0rdeKing
05-06-2011, 02:38 AM
I'd prefer if they can add several weather variety into the game like rain, strong wind .......etc. and if there are some small animals here and there in a farm for instance. what do you think?

L.Cie
05-06-2011, 02:42 AM
I must admit, that sounds absoultely brilliant. It would add so much to the immersion, and that's one of the things I think is missing from Assassin's Creed games: animals, children, etc, wandering around, going about their business; rain, from light showers to raging storms. All weather in general. XD

It was pretty weird running around Tuscany and seeing not a single sign of life aside from the ocassional farmer with a rake. If memory serves, wolf howls could be heard as part of the ambient sound effects, as well. I kept expecting to see some.
And no birds! No birds?!

L0rdeKing
05-06-2011, 05:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by L.Cie:
I must admit, that sounds absoultely brilliant. It would add so much to the immersion, and that's one of the things I think is missing from Assassin's Creed games: animals, children, etc, wandering around, going about their business; rain, from light showers to raging storms. All weather in general. XD

It was pretty weird running around Tuscany and seeing not a single sign of life aside from the ocassional farmer with a rake. If memory serves, wolf howls could be heard as part of the ambient sound effects, as well. I kept expecting to see some.
And no birds! No birds?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
true and the only game I saw such variety was in The Witcher
anyway there are still some issues from the original game that hasn't been resolved yet for instance the stairs animations and how Ezio' cloth rip through the wooden view point before taking the leap of faith and of course the amazing super invulnerable sword that drills through the bench when you sit on it

Inorganic9_2
05-06-2011, 08:57 AM
^ lolthis xD

L0rdeKing
05-06-2011, 12:13 PM
what do you guys think about the water animation I thought in PoP it was great specially in the the sands of time but in AC it looks a liitle bit wierd specially on how you are the only human bieng who can swim why can't there be any mission where you jump in water and rescue a drowning lady I bet Ezio won't mind doing that.

Black_Widow9
05-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Game and DLC Feedback Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3131006519)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>