PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed: Lucy

Mr._Miles_Vidic
07-14-2009, 11:39 PM
what about lucy, is she going to be in AC2 and help you or is she going to be killed off and what of her finger is she an assassin as well

Mr._Miles_Vidic
07-14-2009, 11:39 PM
what about lucy, is she going to be in AC2 and help you or is she going to be killed off and what of her finger is she an assassin as well

sm312
07-14-2009, 11:49 PM
Hi you can find everything out at assassinscreed.wikia.com and would you mind signing my AC2 demo petition here http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/4981003277 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4981003277) Thanks!!!

Danvish
07-15-2009, 12:37 AM
Fact 1 : Lucy is back.

Fact 2: She just bend her finger in AC1 (I just opened a thread about it, wasn't sure too)

Cornik22
07-15-2009, 08:43 AM
yeah, Lucy is back for sure!

Vendetta11
07-15-2009, 08:44 AM
There always has to be hot eye candy for the guys!

*please note sarcasim*

Grandmaster_Z
07-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Lucy is descendant of that girl at end of ac1

Zackebacke
07-15-2009, 09:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
Lucy is descendant of that girl at end of ac1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Who?

RipYourSpineOut
07-15-2009, 12:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zackebacke:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
Who? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going to guess it's

*SPOILERS*

that woman who poses as Robert de Sable. I think her name is Maria.

*END SPOILERS*

Zackebacke
07-15-2009, 12:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RipYourSpineOut:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zackebacke:
Who? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going to guess it's

*SPOILERS*

*END SPOILERS* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I didn't get that part. Why did Malik and Altair think it was so strange?

EmperorxZurg
07-15-2009, 01:28 PM
it's because back then, women didn't really fight and were considered only good as housewives, have u seen women guaards wen ur fighting everyone? that's y

SWJS
07-16-2009, 02:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RipYourSpineOut:
Who? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going to guess it's

*SPOILERS*

*END SPOILERS* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I didn't get that part. Why did Malik and Altair think it was so strange? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>WAAAY back then, due to the story of adam and eve and how eve ate the forbidden apple from the garden, women were reguarded as trash and were treated so. The duty of women in the time of AC1 was to please men by marrying them, baring sons, cooking, cleaning, etc. Women were not allowed to fight because they believed women did not derseve to die an honorable death in battle, and women were also viewed as frail and weak. Men often abused their wives as well, and this continued up until the Womens' Rights movements back in the early 20th century.

THAT is why it was considered strange for a woman to have been dueling Altair.