PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Angel and Devil

Cap292
10-26-2010, 07:38 PM
Just wondering what people's favorite Angels and Devils were. The first two games didn't have them. I have included 4 in the vote so hopefully everyone will be happy.

GoranXII
10-27-2010, 02:12 AM
Well firstly I'm sick to death of the whole concept (you need an option for that), and secondly, you can't rightfully exclude the H4 units simply because you thought the game was bad, that biases the poll

Cap292
10-27-2010, 02:16 PM
You are right about biasing the poll, but all polls are biased.

EBugle
10-27-2010, 03:03 PM
You could have at least had your fifth option be "other (please specify)"

For instance, I'd go with HoMMIII's angel, HoMMIV's Devil, and HoMMIV's Angel as arch angel instead of HoMMIII's cause I never cared for III's arch angel.

Also, not all polls are biased, just most of them, and admitting yours is biased is a great way to lose credability.

Cap292
10-27-2010, 03:52 PM
To be perfectly honest, the reason I didn't include HoMMIV's units was because I didn't remember if they even had Angles or Devils. This however was due to the fact that I disliked the game and hardly played it.

I am not incredibly worried about loosing credibility on a forum. But to be fair I will change the poll to include HoMMIV.

Xenofex_086
10-28-2010, 12:42 AM
Hardly surprising, I'd say the HoMM III Devil/Arch Devil - evil and arrogant-looking Kreegan. The HoMM IV Angel is better than the HoMM III one, but the first version of the Archangel is by far superior compared to the next edition. That said, the HoMM V Angel looks plain stupid and the HoMM V Devil isn't much better. Same goes for their upgrades.

Dergos
10-28-2010, 04:29 PM
kreegan devil from homm3 ftw. they just felt right. and if i remember correctly this devil had an animation where he taunted his oponents

dchalfont
10-29-2010, 10:57 AM
Well I would have voted for the devil in HOMM4 but seeing as it isn't there I can't vote
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5869/844812-fail_thread_super.jpg

But definitely not HOMM5 devil it is fat and looks like an orc from WC3....I want my devils to look agile, it suits their teleport ability being fat and being able to teleport does not compute

Cap292
10-29-2010, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by dchalfont:
Well I would have voted for the devil in HOMM4 but seeing as it isn't there I can't vote

Well seeing as there is an "other" option you could have voted. Since everything else is covered that pretty much states you like one of the things from HoMM4.

If I were to include the Angels and devils from HoMM4 there would be a ridiculous number of options to choose from.

And I just realized I messed up the options any way, so I will fix that and do what you want. So get ready for ridiculousness.