PDA

View Full Version : Graphic glitches

WildeSau1975
01-08-2010, 08:11 AM
Hi all,

Since I have installed the latest patch (4.09) I have graphical glitches. Some planes show holes in their skins – some parts are fully transparent. i.e. the fuselage sides of the Ju-52 are missing on both sides – you can look right into the plane and see the paratroopers sitting there which is funny to look at once but gets quiet disturbing after a while.

Unfortunately I can’t post any screenshots – since first I don’t know how to take them – and second I won’t be at home for some days.

Did anyone else encountered the same problems and knows how to solve them? Beside installing the patch, I didn’t change anything at the system or at the settings – and beside the graphic glitches, the game also runs fine.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Michael the WildeSau

WildeSau1975
01-08-2010, 08:11 AM
Hi all,

Since I have installed the latest patch (4.09) I have graphical glitches. Some planes show holes in their skins – some parts are fully transparent. i.e. the fuselage sides of the Ju-52 are missing on both sides – you can look right into the plane and see the paratroopers sitting there which is funny to look at once but gets quiet disturbing after a while.

Unfortunately I can’t post any screenshots – since first I don’t know how to take them – and second I won’t be at home for some days.

Did anyone else encountered the same problems and knows how to solve them? Beside installing the patch, I didn’t change anything at the system or at the settings – and beside the graphic glitches, the game also runs fine.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Michael the WildeSau

jamesblonde1979
01-08-2010, 03:19 PM
It could be a corrupt download, you might need to do it again but wait and see what some of the experts here have to say first.

blairgowrie
01-08-2010, 03:34 PM
jamesblonde1979 is likely correct..... unless you installed some mods.

I would reinstall il2-46, then 4.08m, then 409m and I would get them here: http://mission4today.com/index...name=Downloads&c=564 (http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&c=564)

WildeSau1975
01-09-2010, 11:06 AM
thank you guys. will give it a try.

Michael the WildeSau