PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed: Revelations. Ultimate edition.

worsecuve
08-25-2011, 03:39 PM
Gamestop has today revealed the Assassinís Creed Revelations Ultimate Bundle.
The bundle includes a copy of the game along with the following;
- Assassinís Creed Brotherhood da Vinciís Flying Machine Ė GameStop Exclusive
A highly detailed replica of da Vinciís Flying Machine, the awesome glider as seen in the Assassinís Creed Brotherhood videogame. The glider wingspan extends over 2 feet and wings and tail are articulated. A 6?-7? scale figure can be placed in the harness underneath and the cannon pivots and fires a spring loaded projectile. Note: Closed Box Packaging, some assembly required
- Assassinís Creed Brotherhood 7-inch Ezio Collectible
Highly detailed figure with over 30 points of articulation Figure stands nearly 7? tall and comes with interchangeable hands and a sword accessory. Each figure features retractable blades on the gauntlets to re-enact Ezioís stealth attacks.
The Ultimate Bundle will set you back $99.99

This sucks compared to the animus edition...

worsecuve
08-25-2011, 03:39 PM
A highly detailed replica of da Vinciís Flying Machine, the awesome glider as seen in the Assassinís Creed Brotherhood videogame. The glider wingspan extends over 2 feet and wings and tail are articulated. A 6?-7? scale figure can be placed in the harness underneath and the cannon pivots and fires a spring loaded projectile. Note: Closed Box Packaging, some assembly required
Highly detailed figure with over 30 points of articulation Figure stands nearly 7? tall and comes with interchangeable hands and a sword accessory. Each figure features retractable blades on the gauntlets to re-enact Ezioís stealth attacks.

This sucks compared to the animus edition...

kriegerdesgottes
08-25-2011, 03:57 PM
I called gamestop about it today and they said it's not in their system yet and that it could take a day to update. I guess I'll just have to call them back tomorrow about it. I kind of wish it was the revelations ezio statue instead but this is pretty cool too.

Ioder
08-25-2011, 04:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by worsecuve:

This sucks compared to the animus edition... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Some people will like it, but I'd rather have game content like what's in the Animus & Signature edition than some Ezio toys.

kriegerdesgottes
08-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Well I have to admit. They are giving us the Signature Edition for free this time and we aren't being shafted as much as in previous years here in the U.S. but I will agree I wish we could have the Turkish armor which I'm pretty sure doesn't come with it but the rest of the stuff that the Europeans are getting isn't even cool this time anyway like all the MP stuff so it's not that bad this time. I just have a feeling that those toys will be sold separately anyway which is why I would rather get the Revelations statue but again, this is pretty awesome too.

Calvarok
08-25-2011, 05:16 PM
The turkish armor, along with all the bonuses you don't get in the signature edition, will probably come with the first DLC, like happened for Brotherhood.

DarthEzio55
08-25-2011, 05:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by worsecuve:

still preordering the signature edition, not to interested on wasting $100, on a ezio model, and flying machine figure.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-25-2011, 09:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthEzio55:

still preordering the signature edition, not to interested on wasting $100, on a ezio model, and flying machine figure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know. I'd personally enjoy them, though I'm kind of geeky like that... I like collectable things,... But the sheer cost makes me stray away....

kriegerdesgottes
08-25-2011, 09:57 PM
It is a bit much for two toys.

GunnarGunderson
08-25-2011, 10:30 PM
Maybe if the figurine was Revelations Ezio instead of ACB Ezio wearing armour

Poodle_of_Doom
08-25-2011, 10:42 PM
For the cost, it better contain a whole collectors set, and then some. I don't know what it costs elsewhere in the world, but for $40 extra, it just aint worth it. Epecially when I could buy the complete set on Ebay for that.

abdullah31_7
08-25-2011, 11:07 PM
so good.. a nice game.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-25-2011, 11:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abdullah31_7:
so good.. a nice game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that relates to the current topic of discussion how?

Altair661
08-26-2011, 12:30 AM
While I do think for two figures, 40 bucks isnt worth it... im considering it. However. If you pre-order this, do you know if you get all the benefits of the Signature Eidition along with it? I've already pre-ordered that. However if you dont get any of that, or any "in-game" stuff. It's a complete rip off. Not trying to go off topic, but Ubisoft should learn something from Sucker Punch, in the "Hero Edition" you got tons of "in game stuff" along with a cole figurine AND his back-pack. Which is something I can acutally use in real life. I can fit a laptop in that thing.

Btw, no one wants a stupid plasic necklace. or piece of clothing..(We're looking at you Uncharted and Resistance 3) We want a good collectible that can show we are hardcore about a game, but also givve us our money's worth in and maybe even outside the game. But the sig. edition is awesome.

kriegerdesgottes
08-26-2011, 01:09 AM
Yes the signature edition comes with it as well. I will probably just go for it and get the bundle. I have bought every single CE on day one for every major AC game ever made and it would feel wrong to stop now I guess. Plus I have some money on my Gamestop account still anyway to use so I might as well.

swiftkinfe
08-26-2011, 05:24 AM
Are you kidding me? Toys? Well I cant say to much negativity as I still buy toys.But something being $100 for a video game collectors edition doesn't seem right.

Shouldn't it be comparable to the Animus edition in Europe and every where else America and whoever else is equally unlucky? Im just going to continue with the gamestop edition.

-Not a revelations Ezio and a version I can most likely get in toys r us.

-Flying machine? Shouldn't this have been in Brotherhoods collection?

-Toys for a grand $100 total is not sell worthy unless die hard fan.

All in all I would've preferred in game content to toys but this seems only good for those with no online capabilities.

SteelCity999
08-26-2011, 10:09 AM
This is something gamestop cooked up I believe and has nothing to do with ubisoft. Gamestop was already releasing a series of collectibles that would sell individually and this edition just includes what you can buy separately anyway...much like the animus edition's encyclopedia. There is a thread somewhere on here about the collectibles.

ProdiGurl
08-26-2011, 10:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ioder:

Some people will like it, but I'd rather have game content like what's in the Animus & Signature edition than some Ezio toys. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

^^ This ^^

I pre-ordered that one - I'm more Xcited about the extra mission, 3 weapon upgrades & the sountrack.

To each their own. I wonder if they're worth money over time?

MarleyMon81
08-26-2011, 10:27 AM
They are going to sell the toys seperate as they are already available for pre-order on GS's ACR page.

http://www.gamestop.com/collec...ns-creed-revelations (http://www.gamestop.com/collection/assassins-creed-revelations)

Going to stick with my Sig Edition pre-order. Getting everything in it I am really interested in. If I want the encyclopedia later I will get it, but in the U.S. there really isn't much option.

Lonewolf21798
08-29-2011, 07:05 PM
You guys do know that the flying machine cost 39.99 separately and the figure costs 18.99 separately? and the actual game for signature edition is 69.99 and the extra stuff you get besides the models would make the price come out to well over $100 right?

gingyjunior
09-22-2011, 10:06 AM
is it in the uk

AnthonyA85
09-22-2011, 10:27 AM
Sadly no, the flying machine (and the Ultimate Bundle) seem to be US exclusive, which is a shame, because I wouldn't mind having one of those models set up on my desk.

Biomedical-Fire
09-22-2011, 10:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
Sadly no, the flying machine (and the Ultimate Bundle) seem to be US exclusive, which is a shame, because I wouldn't mind having one of those models set up on my desk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Well, unfortunately that was something put together by GameStop because of Ubisoft's reluctancy of bringing either the Animus or Collector's Editions to North America.