PDA

View Full Version : Copernicus Conspiracy - Xbox 360?

Serrachio
08-16-2011, 03:56 AM
Now that ACB is running close to the end of its lifespan, with ACR coming out in a few months time, I was wondering whether or not the Copernicus mission pack could be released to the Xbox.

I know the PS3 has enjoyed this as a version exclusive for so long, and I'm not complaining in any way, but I feel it would be a nice touch for the Xbox side of the game, in order to fill the gap in the singleplayer.

As someone who has completed the sync for the game to 100% for both the main story and The Da Vinci Disappearance, I'd like it very much if I could make sure I had all parts of Ezio's time in Rome on my Xbox and completed fully.

I figured that I could ask Ubisoft for this small addition, seeing as they are known for releasing content over time, and I would enjoy it very much to be able to help Niccolo Copernico before I get to experience Constantinople.

Serrachio
08-16-2011, 03:56 AM
Now that ACB is running close to the end of its lifespan, with ACR coming out in a few months time, I was wondering whether or not the Copernicus mission pack could be released to the Xbox.

I know the PS3 has enjoyed this as a version exclusive for so long, and I'm not complaining in any way, but I feel it would be a nice touch for the Xbox side of the game, in order to fill the gap in the singleplayer.

As someone who has completed the sync for the game to 100% for both the main story and The Da Vinci Disappearance, I'd like it very much if I could make sure I had all parts of Ezio's time in Rome on my Xbox and completed fully.

I figured that I could ask Ubisoft for this small addition, seeing as they are known for releasing content over time, and I would enjoy it very much to be able to help Niccolo Copernico before I get to experience Constantinople.

Krayus Korianis
08-16-2011, 06:37 AM
Would be cool, I'm not gonna deny that. I watched it on YouTube.

But I don't think it's gonna be happening, unless the bigwigs change their minds.

I'm also wondering what the second DLC was gonna be for AC:B, since they stated there was going to be TWO DLC's somewhere on the internet.

Mr_Shade
08-16-2011, 07:10 AM
At present there are no plans to release the exclusive content on other platforms...

That may change, since I can't see into the future, however not at the moment.

Serrachio
08-16-2011, 07:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
At present there are no plans to release the exclusive content on other platforms...

That may change, since I can't see into the future, however not at the moment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would be appreciated if it was however, at least from me.

Stowdace
08-16-2011, 09:52 AM
First time I've ever heard of this DLC. Would like to play it too now with my curiousity spiked.

MonsterJunkese
08-16-2011, 09:59 AM
The dlc diden't do anything did it? I downloaded it, nothing changed or was new.

LightRey
08-16-2011, 10:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stowdace:
First time I've ever heard of this DLC. Would like to play it too now with my curiousity spiked. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's not a DLC. It's an extra mission that is PS3 only.

itsamea-mario
08-16-2011, 10:33 AM
You're not missing much to be honest.

albertwesker22
08-16-2011, 11:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
You're not missing much to be honest. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This!

Though I'm glad we got to Assassinate someone http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Serrachio
08-16-2011, 11:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

That being said, I'd still like to play through them, because it would add more to the singleplayer of the game, for the Xbox members at least.

When Da Vinci Disappearance came out, it was nice to play through something other than the multiplayer, and I made sure I got full synchronization before I went to try out the new multiplayer characters.

While the multiplayer is fun, it'd be nice to get this as a little distraction.

LightRey
08-16-2011, 06:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:

That being said, I'd still like to play through them, because it would add more to the singleplayer of the game, for the Xbox members at least.

When Da Vinci Disappearance came out, it was nice to play through something other than the multiplayer, and I made sure I got full synchronization before I went to try out the new multiplayer characters.

While the multiplayer is fun, it'd be nice to get this as a little distraction. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I'd like it too. I don't think we'll get to, but I certainly would enjoy some new SP gameplay.

Jexx21
08-16-2011, 09:24 PM
..what happened to PC players?

LightRey
08-16-2011, 09:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
..what happened to PC players? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, I think they're mostly somewhat left behind simply because AC, and most games for that matter, are developed for consoles and I think (though this is an educated guess at best) that consoles are becoming increasingly different from PC's. Furthermore I think the PC audience isn't that big and it's quite clear that the PC is becoming a less and less popular gaming medium, so it would be somewhat pointless to invest much effort into the PC version.

Jexx21
08-17-2011, 10:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Well, I think they're mostly somewhat left behind simply because AC, and most games for that matter, are developed for consoles and I think (though this is an educated guess at best) that consoles are becoming increasingly different from PC's. Furthermore I think the PC audience isn't that big and it's quite clear that the PC is becoming a less and less popular gaming medium, so it would be somewhat pointless to invest much effort into the PC version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Consoles are actually becoming more like PC's believe it or not. A bunch of the new stuff being added to them is just making them more like PCs. And actually, the PC audience is pretty big. The reason why sales charts don't show the PC audience being that big is because they don't count in digital downloads. Most PC gamers now-a-day use digital distributors to get their games, such as Steam.

Also, there are more exclusives for games on the PC than either of the consoles..

The market for PC gaming is actually really big. Some notable digital distributors would be Steam, Direct2Drive, and Origin.

Also, UbiSoft put more effort on the PC version of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood than they did on the last 2 Assassin's Creed. I think they know that the PC version is worth putting effort into.

LightRey
08-17-2011, 10:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Well, I think they're mostly somewhat left behind simply because AC, and most games for that matter, are developed for consoles and I think (though this is an educated guess at best) that consoles are becoming increasingly different from PC's. Furthermore I think the PC audience isn't that big and it's quite clear that the PC is becoming a less and less popular gaming medium, so it would be somewhat pointless to invest much effort into the PC version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Consoles are actually becoming more like PC's believe it or not. A bunch of the new stuff being added to them is just making them more like PCs. And actually, the PC audience is pretty big. The reason why sales charts don't show the PC audience being that big is because they don't count in digital downloads. Most PC gamers now-a-day use digital distributors to get their games, such as Steam.

Also, there are more exclusives for games on the PC than either of the consoles..

The market for PC gaming is actually really big. Some notable digital distributors would be Steam, Direct2Drive, and Origin.

Also, UbiSoft put more effort on the PC version of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood than they did on the last 2 Assassin's Creed. I think they know that the PC version is worth putting effort into. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well I don't know about consoles becoming like PC's, but the fact that the PC has more exclusives can quite easily be attributed to the fact that it's been around much longer. It would be more prudent to look at the amount of exclusives per unit of time.
Though I can't speak for the entire gaming community, from my personal experience PC gaming has been on a decline. These days the only games I play on my PC are Minecraft and old games such as Age of Empires II. The same goes for most people I know. As I said this could just be me though. It's just that from where I'm standing, I haven't seen that many popular PC titles released for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the PC gaming market could be attributed to WoW.

Jexx21
08-17-2011, 10:44 AM
Most of WoW's players are actually just internet Cafe's in China.

Battlefield 3 is being focused mainly for PC, and StarCraft II was recently released. Team Fortress 2 is a great PC-focused game, along with the two Portal games.

Also, I was talking about exclusives for years. There are more PC exclusives for the year of 2011 than either of the consoles.

Honestly, I don't know why you would play on a console if you have a PC that you recently bought. Most PC's coming out now-a-days actually have better hardware than the current consoles and could play most games better.

And how do you not see consoles becoming more like PC's? Internet browsing, facebook, Netflix, YouTube. Etc. Consoles are just a MicroSoft Office away from being PC's you use on your TV.