PDA

View Full Version : Its 2010, and this is the best multiplayer experience Ubisoft can offer?

haydenj499
09-16-2010, 10:38 PM
Seriously guys, this isn't battlefield or counterstrike where you have to manage dozens of players on the same server at once. It's only two people having to connect, and you still can't get that right? I've only managed to get into a co-op game ONCE. What was Ubisoft thinking when they put the multiplayer together, how can a modern game be missing so many basic multiplayer features? You can't select who hosts, theres no text chat (I mean seriously, really?), voice chat was JUST added a while ago, you can't see your ping, it just goes on. Why can't you guys take tips from developers like Valve, who actually put effort into supporting their games? Oh thats right - Valve is privately owned, meaning theres no business executives in suits calling the shots at their studios.

haydenj499
09-16-2010, 10:38 PM
Seriously guys, this isn't battlefield or counterstrike where you have to manage dozens of players on the same server at once. It's only two people having to connect, and you still can't get that right? I've only managed to get into a co-op game ONCE. What was Ubisoft thinking when they put the multiplayer together, how can a modern game be missing so many basic multiplayer features? You can't select who hosts, theres no text chat (I mean seriously, really?), voice chat was JUST added a while ago, you can't see your ping, it just goes on. Why can't you guys take tips from developers like Valve, who actually put effort into supporting their games? Oh thats right - Valve is privately owned, meaning theres no business executives in suits calling the shots at their studios.

j4n107
10-11-2010, 11:22 AM
I THINK THE SAME
UBI ****SS PC CONSUMERS http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif