PDA

View Full Version : Anew Game bug? (ww2)

airjunkie
03-16-2006, 01:06 AM
Where are the updates in this long awaited game that uses the Il2 game engine? I see Officers is still not on the u.s. game market. I wonder if they are in any way connected? I still cannot wait until I can call in JG52 and order a airstrike at map cords U7. while watching a unit go through the paces of attacking a town from a hilltop. A combination that is not possible yet but I can wait till thay connect the two games(IL2&WW2.

Just a thought

airjunkie
03-16-2006, 01:06 AM
Where are the updates in this long awaited game that uses the Il2 game engine? I see Officers is still not on the u.s. game market. I wonder if they are in any way connected? I still cannot wait until I can call in JG52 and order a airstrike at map cords U7. while watching a unit go through the paces of attacking a town from a hilltop. A combination that is not possible yet but I can wait till thay connect the two games(IL2&WW2.

Just a thought

AVG_WarHawk
03-16-2006, 08:41 PM
I think what your referring to is the real time strategy game with the working title "WWII RTS" created using the modified IL-2 Sturmovik engine. Its gone through a few years of delay for different reasons. I believe the AI aircraft are to be given commands as well as other vehicles and troops, but combining FB/AEP/PF with it, I don't think will happen.

WWII RTS (http://int.games.1c.ru/ww2/)