PDA

View Full Version : 100% Gamesave for PC available?

Delirious17
03-13-2010, 09:37 PM
I have bought the game legit (proof available if asked) and no this isn't a discussion of "play the game first you're missing out on the story/gameplay! That is not what I asked nor what I want to hear. I have a simple inquiry about if such exists. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Delirious17
03-13-2010, 09:37 PM
I have bought the game legit (proof available if asked) and no this isn't a discussion of "play the game first you're missing out on the story/gameplay! That is not what I asked nor what I want to hear. I have a simple inquiry about if such exists. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Magnarr
03-13-2010, 10:57 PM
Did you lose your entire character and game saves like I did?

Wonderglue
03-15-2010, 05:29 PM
I would also want a 100% PC save,if someone has it,please upload it. I have my own reasons why i want it.

seeder23
03-15-2010, 05:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wonderglue:
I would also want a 100% PC save,if someone has it,please upload it. I have my own reasons why i want it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah use that to make a crack. nice give away of urself.

Wonderglue
03-15-2010, 05:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by seeder23:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wonderglue:
I would also want a 100% PC save,if someone has it,please upload it. I have my own reasons why i want it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah use that to make a crack. nice give away of urself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh sorry?
I can't MAKE a crack even if i wanted to.
You shouldn't even bother yourself why i want it.
I have my personal reasons,legal or not legal,and you shouldn't question me even if i was a pirate,and i'm clearly not.

I have already beaten the game,but i haven't got Altair's Armor nor all the feathers.

I just asked for a save game,if you don't want to post it,don't respond.

Unless of course,you are trolling,but then again i would call it more like failing,have a nice day.

Delirious17
04-05-2010, 10:26 PM
Anyone? Once again I have this game legit and will post proof to anyone so you know I'm not a pirate or cracker or any of that junk. Also see my first post as to inquiring about disagreeing for such a save.

obliviondoll
04-06-2010, 08:12 AM
Yes, such a thing as a 100% complete PC game save does exist.

No, I haven't seen evidence that one is available for download.

No, I wouldn't personally want to use one myself if it were available for the PS3 version. I prefer to unlock such things myself. (Still working on the AC1 flags, admittedly, but that's beside the point. I'm closer to 100% on AC2)