PDA

View Full Version : Joystick and lessons...

Byron2005
02-19-2006, 11:30 AM
Hey I have the Logitech Attack3 joystick kinda old and kinda cheap, but I cant get the throttle button to program with the game and its controls, does anyone have any ideas? TOAD and DANJAMA, ill PM you guys my IP, when are you guys able to do it?

Byron2005
02-19-2006, 11:30 AM
Hey I have the Logitech Attack3 joystick kinda old and kinda cheap, but I cant get the throttle button to program with the game and its controls, does anyone have any ideas? TOAD and DANJAMA, ill PM you guys my IP, when are you guys able to do it?

Bearcat99
02-19-2006, 12:33 PM
Well one piece of advice... start saving for a new stick because that one will be dead in 2-9 months.

Go to the controls section of the sim.... scroll down to the bottom where it says HOTAS... highlight to the right of the line that reads POWER.. a little window will open up.. cycle your throttle. Go fly a QM see if it is right.. if it is backwards do the thame thing again but cycle the throttle in the opposite direction. You will notice that the window will say A axix.. or -Z axis... (Or something like that.. I dont remember exactly which axis it is but it will bewritten like that)