PDA

View Full Version : Help me to slove this proplem

TheEvilMyth
04-02-2011, 07:06 AM
I have played Assassin creed brotherhood for a long time

The game saved my status (missions - money ..._

I closed the game

after an hour , I opened the game again & load my saved game.

But its start with my previous status ( all the things I have done before an hour is gone )( It seems that I didn't play it before an hour ).

I thought that is an error. I played these missions & buy these items again , then save my work. when I load it , all my status returned to the beginning ( all my work & playing was for nothing !! )

I have the same problem with another game ( prototype )

how can I fix this problem ?

my char name is Legend

I have the problem with just 2 games
Assassin creed brotherhood & prototype

I gave both of their files to my friend

he hasn't any problem with them

I opened it as an admin

TheEvilMyth
04-02-2011, 07:06 AM
I have played Assassin creed brotherhood for a long time

The game saved my status (missions - money ..._

I closed the game

after an hour , I opened the game again & load my saved game.

But its start with my previous status ( all the things I have done before an hour is gone )( It seems that I didn't play it before an hour ).

I thought that is an error. I played these missions & buy these items again , then save my work. when I load it , all my status returned to the beginning ( all my work & playing was for nothing !! )

I have the same problem with another game ( prototype )

how can I fix this problem ?

my char name is Legend

I have the problem with just 2 games
Assassin creed brotherhood & prototype

I gave both of their files to my friend

he hasn't any problem with them

I opened it as an admin

Black_Widow9
04-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Can you post your computer Specs so we can better assist you?
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

TheEvilMyth
04-02-2011, 07:47 PM
If you meant its requirements >

Windows > 7 home premium 32-bit ( 6.1 build 7601 )
CPU > intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.93GHz (2 CPUs)
Ram > 4 GB
DirectX > 11
Graphic card > Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT - 2.5 GB
Sound card > Realtek HD Audio 2nd output

Note : I play Avatar game & its working well

I have a desktop computer

TheEvilMyth
04-03-2011, 06:04 AM
In Win7 and Vista
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved

I looked up for save files

I didn't find this folder > Assassin's Creed Brotherhood !!!

but I can load a file in the game !!
& its too old (( cant overwrite on it ))

ace3001
04-03-2011, 06:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheEvilMyth:
I opened it as an admin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Are you running the game as an administrator using the "Run as administrator" option while you're logged onto a limited account?

TheEvilMyth
04-03-2011, 06:56 AM
yep

This my computer ( 1 user = admin )

ace3001
04-03-2011, 07:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheEvilMyth:
yep

This my computer ( 1 user = admin ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Only your account is there in the PC? Check C:\Users\Default\Saved Games then?

TheEvilMyth
04-03-2011, 09:19 AM
It's empty !!

but how could I load the game in
Assassin creed brotherhood & prototype !!

My status in both of them are too old . cant overwrite on it or save as ( auto save )

ace3001
04-03-2011, 10:01 AM
It's empty !!

but how could I load the game in
Assassin creed brotherhood & prototype !!

My status in both of them are too old . cant overwrite on it or save as ( auto save ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Prototype saves in My Documents\Prototype, not Saved Games. Anyway, can you tell me what your Win7 username is?

TheEvilMyth
04-03-2011, 11:05 AM
The Legend Killer

ace3001
04-03-2011, 11:57 AM
The Legend Killer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So the folder C:\Users\The Legend Killer\Saved Games\ is empty or only has the Microsoft Games folder? Are you starting the game directly, or are you selecting "Run as administrator" before starting?

TheEvilMyth
04-04-2011, 04:58 AM
I dont have this folder in users folder &gt;

I dont have ( The Legend Killer ) folder in users folder

( Iam the admin &gt; The only user for this computer)

TheEvilMyth
04-04-2011, 05:02 AM
But I have this folder in Users folder

Its name &gt; Default

there is a folder in it which named as( saved Games )

But its empty !!

TheEvilMyth
04-04-2011, 05:03 AM
Should I start the game from beginning ?

Acherrum
04-04-2011, 05:18 AM
You can edit your posts if you want to update information. Posting a new post every minute is sometimes frowned upon, and is considered spamming/bumping, which is against forum rules.

If there is no saved game, you can't really continue. So starting over would be the only thing to do.
Since your Saved Games folder is empty, it seems the game never even tried to save ... You can easily test this by just changing some settings, exiting the game, logging back in and checking if the settings are still changed - these are also saved in the Saved Games folder.
If your computer is not saving anything, then you haven't given the game the right permissions to write to your harddisk.
Go to your control panel &gt; user accounts, and turn off the User Account Control thingie. This might fix it.
Also, since I noticed you have a realtek HD chipset, you're gonna experience freezing in multiplayer. Contact realtek to see if they have new drivers for your case, else you'll probably gonna have to buy a new soundcard in order to play this game online.
Also, once you've experienced it, make sure to tell Ubisoft support. It's about time they deal with that problem and disable punkbuster for good.

ace3001
04-04-2011, 05:25 AM
But I have this folder in Users folder

Its name &gt; Default

there is a folder in it which named as( saved Games )

But its empty !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>What other folders are in Users? And if you're the admin (not only admin, there is a separate administrator account, which is probably disabled), you shouldn't have to run it as admin. It'll automatically be granted the required level of permission.

TheEvilMyth
04-04-2011, 07:32 PM
So if I try to play a new game in it , the problem will be solved ?

KingDaniel0
04-06-2011, 08:10 AM
So if I try to play a new game in it , the problem will be solved ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello, how are you ? I'm not sure whether playing a NEW game will solve your problem.

It looks like your game saves the progress on your computer, but you are not able to find out it's PATH and folder under Windows, right ? And also when you load a game, it starts from the beginning ?

Have you tried searching for the folders i.e. 'Assassin's Creed Brotherhood' and/or 'Saved Games' ?

As a side note, Try to Switch OFF any built-in hidden ADMIN Account. Just Open the Command Prompt window (Run as Admin), and type the following command, and then press the Enter Key. Reboot your PC after this process:

net user administrator /active:no

Also turn Off and disable User Account Control i.e. UAC.....Just move the slider to the 'Never Notify' option. After that you must reboot your PC. Just go to START----&gt;Search, and inside this Search window, just type UAC and press the Enter key.

Have you tried playing the game/game's exe (ACBSP.exe) under 'Windows XP SP2 Compatibility Mode' ? Doing this has helped out a few gamers regarding the saving process. Just try it, and see if doing this helps you or not ? Also run the game's exe as an ADMIN. Tick the 'Run this program as an administrator' box.

You told you are also unable to find out the user folder i.e. 'The Legend Killer' ? By any chance, is the folder 'Hidden', and how many User Accounts are there on your Computer ? Are you the only sole User/Admin of this PC ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------