PDA

View Full Version : the only reason i do not want a female descendant

Radman500
11-21-2010, 03:13 PM
the thing about the female descendant, and im not sexist by no means.. it would just be weird for desmond to play a female ancestor.. and with the bleeding effect, it'll be weird.. thats the only reason why i do not want to see a female descendant

Radman500
11-21-2010, 03:13 PM
the thing about the female descendant, and im not sexist by no means.. it would just be weird for desmond to play a female ancestor.. and with the bleeding effect, it'll be weird.. thats the only reason why i do not want to see a female descendant

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-21-2010, 03:55 PM
I have to agree with you, seeing as the fact that there would be a 'love' scene, and I don't think Desmond would be to pleased with that.

assassin_zombie
11-21-2010, 10:30 PM
I had the exact same idea, plus all of his descendants were male and pretty much had desmonds face, it wouldnt make sense to break tradition.

Ultimate_Night
11-21-2010, 10:33 PM
It wouldn't make sense to have a female ancestor- The sperm is created by the male, and only develops within the female. A transvestite, however... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

MetalSnake712
11-21-2010, 10:38 PM
or......perhapes a new character that fights with Desmond? I mean Animus works for everyone right?

Blackglasswar
11-22-2010, 01:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radman500:
it would just be weird for desmond to play a female ancestor.. and with the bleeding effect, it'll be weird.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but one hell of an assassin during some point in the month. Do not mess!!!

JJTHoukes
11-22-2010, 03:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blackglasswar:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radman500:
it would just be weird for desmond to play a female ancestor.. and with the bleeding effect, it'll be weird.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but one hell of an assassin during some point in the month. Do not mess!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a different kind of 'bleeding effect'.

Blackglasswar
11-22-2010, 04:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThyMolizzo:
That's a different kind of 'bleeding effect'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

still deadly! would not like to mess with an assassin with PMS!