PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished products

caseyp01
11-13-2007, 06:35 PM
I feel like the next-gen systems and the ability to download content is getting console developers into a habit that pc developers have had for years, releasing unfinished games. Hopefully in the upcoming weeks we will see some patches to upgrade this already fantastic game. Namely some better AI, harder difficulty settings, and something to fix the few graphical glitches

caseyp01
11-13-2007, 06:35 PM
I feel like the next-gen systems and the ability to download content is getting console developers into a habit that pc developers have had for years, releasing unfinished games. Hopefully in the upcoming weeks we will see some patches to upgrade this already fantastic game. Namely some better AI, harder difficulty settings, and something to fix the few graphical glitches

endo23
11-13-2007, 06:59 PM
Maybe I'm crazy but I don't see the DLC as being major upgrades to the core game. I don't think that's possible...

mefninja
11-13-2007, 07:12 PM
nothing wrong with the A.I.. seriously.. please find me a game of this genre with better AI??? people expect waaaaay too much

Spykes_wab
11-13-2007, 07:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mefninja:
nothing wrong with the A.I.. seriously.. please find me a game of this genre with better AI??? people expect waaaaay too much </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seriously. Just look at Crysis. People are going nuts over that game, but the AI in it is about as dumb as they come.

fruni
11-13-2007, 07:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spykes_wab:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mefninja:
nothing wrong with the A.I.. seriously.. please find me a game of this genre with better AI??? people expect waaaaay too much </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seriously. Just look at Crysis. People are going nuts over that game, but the AI in it is about as dumb as they come. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you fool never judge a game by a demo or beta -_-

Shadow112090
11-13-2007, 08:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by endo23:
Maybe I'm crazy but I don't see the DLC as being major upgrades to the core game. I don't think that's possible... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
crackdown had a multiplayer that added 3 new weapons, 3 new cars, 2 game modes, about 10 extra achievements, and a plethora of new options such as a garage for all vehicles and several new coop game modes. so who knows what they could do with AC?