PDA

View Full Version : money

ravendrale
11-16-2010, 03:24 PM
the money that's suppose to transfer from assasin's creed 2 to brotherhood, .....where is it, does it come up later? I bring this up because i saw a rep in a red shirt on an xboxlive vid at some event talking about it,he actually says it will transfer, well all the money and some of the weapons, the only info i've been ablt to pull up in any forum anywhere is this same question with no answer. Curious?

ravendrale
11-16-2010, 03:24 PM
the money that's suppose to transfer from assasin's creed 2 to brotherhood, .....where is it, does it come up later? I bring this up because i saw a rep in a red shirt on an xboxlive vid at some event talking about it,he actually says it will transfer, well all the money and some of the weapons, the only info i've been ablt to pull up in any forum anywhere is this same question with no answer. Curious?

realgangsta213
11-16-2010, 03:26 PM
I read somewhere that it gets transefered at the beggining and then lost after the siege of Montergionni Villa.

Pattington_Bear
11-16-2010, 03:30 PM
I think we all have florins stretching the millions. I don't think they are available in ACB.

realgangsta213
11-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Exactly because it would make rebuilding rome too easy just like taking out the armor of altair...

ravendrale
11-16-2010, 03:43 PM
thks much for the quick reply,i know now what i must do, ban xbox's, start a gaming company for my age group, and drink a chocolate shake lol, thks again <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by realgangsta213:
Exactly because it would make rebuilding rome too easy just like taking out the armor of altair... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

kleaneasy
11-16-2010, 03:45 PM
I've not heard anything about money transfering over and having played the game can confirm that none of my AC 2 money was carried over. Hope this helps

ravendrale
11-16-2010, 03:47 PM
repect the bear, that show ruled lol<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pattington_Bear:
I think we all have florins stretching the millions. I don't think they are available in ACB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Piflik
11-16-2010, 04:22 PM
No money will be transfered from AC2...you have around 53k florins at the beginning of the game, but you loose them in the attack.