PDA

View Full Version : why assasins creed on console,and in pc not?

gogu78
11-17-2009, 10:53 PM
i am mad about that,i want to buy a online version of assasins creed 2,and hier write available in 2010,03.16,this outrages,console is ****,pc is the power,the quality of image in pc,is great,in console is mediocre,ubusoft try to manage something and start to sale for pc,this month or next month.
I know,the producer,is mad about piracy of pc,but its necesary to sale for pc,pc market is more evolutive than console market,its better to stay on top of the pc games,ubisoft,you are the best.

gogu78
11-17-2009, 10:53 PM
i am mad about that,i want to buy a online version of assasins creed 2,and hier write available in 2010,03.16,this outrages,console is ****,pc is the power,the quality of image in pc,is great,in console is mediocre,ubusoft try to manage something and start to sale for pc,this month or next month.
I know,the producer,is mad about piracy of pc,but its necesary to sale for pc,pc market is more evolutive than console market,its better to stay on top of the pc games,ubisoft,you are the best.

the amolang
11-17-2009, 11:07 PM
just be patient, it is coming to the pc but you have to wait till early next year. Ubisoft has a reason to delay it otherwise they wouldn't have done it. they're not trying to lose customers. so you can relax, either wait a few more months or get it for xbox 360/ps3. many threads have been created about this exact topic, please search next time.

Coolgerb
11-17-2009, 11:33 PM
You know what I get mad about? Lazy people like you who are too ignorant to use the search button, or even look down on the bloody first page of this forum. It's not like there are already 30+ threads about this.

How about instant bans for a week for anyone who posts this again mods? It's starting to get really annoying for the regular people here, and it might continue for another few months until the PC version is released.

firewaterearth2
11-18-2009, 12:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amolang:
just be patient, it is coming to the pc but you have to wait till early next year. Ubisoft has a reason to delay it otherwise they wouldn't have done it. they're not trying to lose customers. so you can relax, either wait a few more months or get it for xbox 360/ps3. many threads have been created about this exact topic, please search next time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, just that Ubisoft's so called 'reason' generalizes all PC gamers to be pirates. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

ACII_Addicted
11-18-2009, 09:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gogu78:
I know,the producer,is mad about piracy of pc,but its necesary to sale for pc,pc market is more evolutive than console market,its better to stay on top of the pc games,ubisoft,you are the best. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree to the point that Ubisoft is the best. But to release the game next month , since it has already been officialy announced that is going to be delayed , would make them liars, right ?And that's not what Ubisoft is all about , we all know that the Truth is written in Blood. PC truth is written in delay...