PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood 2 gameplay ideas.

El Zo1212o
01-18-2011, 12:37 PM
First things first, this is not a spoiler/plot/storyline discussion. What I intend for this thread is a place for us to discuss game mechanics- things we would like to be able to do in game in the next Brotherhood title.

The biggest change I would like to see is to add some depth to the Assassin signals(admittedly, my highest level Assassin is only level 6, so I may not have all the commands available), namely add a wider range of signals-

Cause a distraction- maybe have the recruit punch a guard and run or something similar.

Clean up- target a dead body(or group of bodies) and have a crew of Assassins dispose of them in wells, haystacks, rooftop gardens, or rivers.

Silent kill- your Assassins walk calmly up to their target and eliminate them with a low profile assassination(if multiple targets a present, the Assassins would kill them simultaneously).

Massacre- call in all available Assassins to assassinate all enemies within a set radius- 40, 50 meters, maybe. This would likely be an endgame ability- unlocked only during the later part of the game.
+-+-+-+-+-+
Also, you need the ability to customize each Assassin's gear- I hate that confounded pistol, and ever since my Assassin got ahold of one she uses it all the time.

Anything you fellows can think of?

El Zo1212o
01-18-2011, 12:37 PM
First things first, this is not a spoiler/plot/storyline discussion. What I intend for this thread is a place for us to discuss game mechanics- things we would like to be able to do in game in the next Brotherhood title.

The biggest change I would like to see is to add some depth to the Assassin signals(admittedly, my highest level Assassin is only level 6, so I may not have all the commands available), namely add a wider range of signals-

Cause a distraction- maybe have the recruit punch a guard and run or something similar.

Clean up- target a dead body(or group of bodies) and have a crew of Assassins dispose of them in wells, haystacks, rooftop gardens, or rivers.

Silent kill- your Assassins walk calmly up to their target and eliminate them with a low profile assassination(if multiple targets a present, the Assassins would kill them simultaneously).

Massacre- call in all available Assassins to assassinate all enemies within a set radius- 40, 50 meters, maybe. This would likely be an endgame ability- unlocked only during the later part of the game.
+-+-+-+-+-+
Also, you need the ability to customize each Assassin's gear- I hate that confounded pistol, and ever since my Assassin got ahold of one she uses it all the time.

Anything you fellows can think of?

Crazy_Vantage
01-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Do you mean Assassins Creed 3? I'm pretty sure there won't be a Brotherhood 2..

Black_Widow9
01-18-2011, 02:34 PM
Please post your Feedback here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>