PDA

View Full Version : Teamkillers and the FOG of war

motlee2
02-28-2005, 10:57 AM
Firstly,teamkilling and cheating useing some kind of crack program has to be the worst a good gamer could do.If you are too young to realize how it ruins others games or simply put ,not a good enough pilot because you haven't studied or practised enough be advised, that it is not tolorated by others,me included.
My mission was to fly against the reds,a squad so devistateing that they were out numbered 2 on 1.Through good comms and practise they put up such a fight tht the blues lost on almost every sortie.I have been flying for some time,and these guys are good.
Squads are hard to kill when they have practised and use comms.It teaches them the comradship necessary to be a good pilot.
After a few hours of shooting reds,I made the mistake of getting into another game.The game was the FOG SQUAD---Hunter is the host.
I was disoriented in the colours and saw red.taking out two or three of them.I was booted from the game.WOW--I WAS TEAMKILLING.and didn't realize it,through the intence heat of battle.Literally chewing up my friends the ones I was to protect and the ones tht protected me,when I had one on my six.Well it came down the pipe--the commander in chief went up one side of me and down the other.BANNING ME FOR LIFE.
It was well deserved,my only excuse is battle fatigue.
My loss is great,to be labled a team killer,or simply put a pilot tht can't be trusted,to do his job,a rookie,back to the training,boot camp again.
For those tht think it dosen't matter It means tht the players will not want to have me in their game.That is a great loss,There are so many good players and so much more to learn,about the history,the planes,and further more talking to others and finding hidden friendships.
If your new at this game or a vet gamer,take heed,BE A STRAIGHT SHOOTER AND DON'T RUIN IT FOR OTHERS.you'll only ruin it for yourself.
~S FOG SQUAD-HUNTER

motlee2
02-28-2005, 10:57 AM
Firstly,teamkilling and cheating useing some kind of crack program has to be the worst a good gamer could do.If you are too young to realize how it ruins others games or simply put ,not a good enough pilot because you haven't studied or practised enough be advised, that it is not tolorated by others,me included.
My mission was to fly against the reds,a squad so devistateing that they were out numbered 2 on 1.Through good comms and practise they put up such a fight tht the blues lost on almost every sortie.I have been flying for some time,and these guys are good.
Squads are hard to kill when they have practised and use comms.It teaches them the comradship necessary to be a good pilot.
After a few hours of shooting reds,I made the mistake of getting into another game.The game was the FOG SQUAD---Hunter is the host.
I was disoriented in the colours and saw red.taking out two or three of them.I was booted from the game.WOW--I WAS TEAMKILLING.and didn't realize it,through the intence heat of battle.Literally chewing up my friends the ones I was to protect and the ones tht protected me,when I had one on my six.Well it came down the pipe--the commander in chief went up one side of me and down the other.BANNING ME FOR LIFE.
It was well deserved,my only excuse is battle fatigue.
My loss is great,to be labled a team killer,or simply put a pilot tht can't be trusted,to do his job,a rookie,back to the training,boot camp again.
For those tht think it dosen't matter It means tht the players will not want to have me in their game.That is a great loss,There are so many good players and so much more to learn,about the history,the planes,and further more talking to others and finding hidden friendships.
If your new at this game or a vet gamer,take heed,BE A STRAIGHT SHOOTER AND DON'T RUIN IT FOR OTHERS.you'll only ruin it for yourself.
~S FOG SQUAD-HUNTER

TheGozr
02-28-2005, 11:13 AM
S~

sunflower1
02-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Well done. S!

The190Flyer
02-28-2005, 11:34 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif ahh the great games on ubi. I don't like those Fog guys very well, first off they always fly La's Ki's and Yak's. I fly on ubi till I get cable to fly in HL. Most of the games at ubi suck, its a playzone for new guys, but there are a few vets on there. Most of the games have La's or Ki's in em so I refuse to fly em. There are those proud few on there that host good LW vs. American games, and those are a blast. I've seen ya in there a lot motlee2.

a.k.a. BIFF P-51 PILOT in ubi.com lobbies

motlee2
03-03-2005, 06:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheGozr:
S~ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>--great site to learn more thx

motlee2
03-03-2005, 06:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The190Flyer:
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif ahh the great games on ubi. I don't like those Fog guys very well, first off they always fly La's Ki's and Yak's. I fly on ubi till I get cable to fly in HL. Most of the games at ubi suck, its a playzone for new guys, but there are a few vets on there. Most of the games have La's or Ki's in em so I refuse to fly em. There are those proud few on there that host good LW vs. American games, and those are a blast. I've seen ya in there a lot motlee2.

a.k.a. BIFF P-51 PILOT in ubi.com lobbies <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>rgr tht BIFF---thx ,nice to see you.

motlee2
03-03-2005, 06:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sunflower1:
Well done. S! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>thx sunflower