PDA

View Full Version : New AC player help desperately needed!!

boyimace
12-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Hey everyone,

I have just started playing AC Brotherhood, one week in so far when I've had time, I'm on Sequence 3 and I've accidentally completed the High Stakes Negotiation task and can't find the first 2 (Double agent and between a rock and hard place), I've tried using the pause menu and clicking on the dna sequence but it just tells me that not found, find it on the map.
Can anyone tell me how to do it? It's really narking me off now as I'm liking the game a lot.

cheers

ProdiGurl
12-03-2011, 01:09 PM
ACB's a favorite of mine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif
I'll have to check youtube to see which missions these are, I don't know them all by name, but I'm not sure what you're asking for exactly.

*Edit in -
That's one of my fav. missions. By the way, for one of the shop challenges you need those Vlad coins - these guys you kill on the ship have those, so if you replay the DNA sequence, you might be able to get all the Vlad coins you need to unlock one of the items.

boyimace
12-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Thanks Prodigurl,

basically I'm stuck wandering around just completing the Borgia Towers as I can't seem to be able to start the other 2 dna sequence tasks/memories for Sequence 3, I'm thinking I may have to start the whole game again??

ProdiGurl
12-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by boyimace:
Thanks Prodigurl,

basically I'm stuck wandering around just completing the Borgia Towers as I can't seem to be able to start the other 2 dna sequence tasks/memories for Sequence 3, I'm thinking I may have to start the whole game again??

Ok, so you don't see any more exclamation points that say "Memory Start" when you highlight over them?

The game wouldn't let you do something that got ahead of the story (skipping the main story line). ?
It all goes in succession.
I might have to pop it in & see what's up.
Whatever's the main game plot/or the next main (mandatory) thing to do to proceed should be on your map & should be available.
??

boyimace
12-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Yeah there are memory start points but when I travel to the areas they are inaccesible ie they're surrounded by the fuzzy white area and I'm not allowed to enter it, I'll give it another go tomorrow and I'll get back,

thanks again Prodigurl

ProdiGurl
12-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by boyimace:
Yeah there are memory start points but when I travel to the areas they are inaccesible ie they're surrounded by the fuzzy white area and I'm not allowed to enter it, I'll give it another go tomorrow and I'll get back,

thanks again Prodigurl

Ok, so you're blocked by that 'white wall' and it doesn't let you beyond it to get to the exclamation symbol? That would be weird.

If so, then there's another side/important mission you need to do ahead of it and it will unlock it on your map. I need to put the disk in to see what mine does, but I have a game rental right now & can't spare the time to do the first 2 sequences at the moment.

Now if if it's just a fuzzed/covered up patch that you can't see on your map, then you need to clear the "Viewpoint" - climb up where the nearest tower is marked and 'synchronize" when you're up top there w/ your button - then you can see on the map.

But the game won't block you from the main story line - it leads you to where your next main mission is in succession.

notafanboy
12-03-2011, 03:50 PM
all you need to do is to go around it.

Black_Widow9
12-03-2011, 03:54 PM
I'm going to move this here- http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

boyimace
12-04-2011, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by boyimace:

thanks again Prodigurl

Ok, so you're blocked by that 'white wall' and it doesn't let you beyond it to get to the exclamation symbol? That would be weird.

If so, then there's another side/important mission you need to do ahead of it and it will unlock it on your map. I need to put the disk in to see what mine does, but I have a game rental right now & can't spare the time to do the first 2 sequences at the moment.

Now if if it's just a fuzzed/covered up patch that you can't see on your map, then you need to clear the "Viewpoint" - climb up where the nearest tower is marked and 'synchronize" when you're up top there w/ your button - then you can see on the map.

But the game won't block you from the main story line - it leads you to where your next main mission is in succession. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm with all the spare time not doing the main missions I've been to a lot of the viewpoints and taken care of half of the Borgia towers too, when I get to the area with the memory start it is like a white wall and I can't physically get past it, I'm currently being forced to catch up on Boardwalk empire so I'll give it another go asap.

Cheers

boyimace
12-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Just tried again, still no joy, I'll keep on plugging, if it still keeps me from doing the main missions I'll just start the whole game again (last resort!!)

Krayus Korianis
12-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Go around the white animus walls. You can go around them, just follow the wall.

boyimace
12-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Thanks, will try it, sorry to the other guy who mentioned to do that, thought he was joking, cheers guys and girls

boyimace
12-17-2011, 01:19 PM
So managed to get through to sequence 4 and now the same thing is happening at the war machines level! cant get to it as I get desynched! This game is infuriating but man is it good!

boyimace
12-21-2011, 01:31 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif All sorted now, Sequence 5 almost finished, almost all side missions done except for the areas not accessible and shed loads of money I couldn't spend if I wanted too.

snazzyjabber123
12-26-2011, 05:50 AM
Close Thread?Wh